Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Sal-XK's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    I usually throw afloor jack underneath to support it and impact it off. Maybe 3 mins max.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Gotta say, your XK and your willing to go outside the norm and not accept a cookie cutter Jeep is what brought me to this site. Keep up the good work Sal!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
    Gotta say, your XK and your willing to go outside the norm and not accept a cookie cutter Jeep is what brought me to this site. Keep up the good work Sal!
    Thanks man I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I joined here after sal took his doors off...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I joined here after sal took his doors off...
    Thats how I roll! LOL

I finally got around to making a new wind deflector for my basket. I had a sheet of metal laying around so we cut out a shape hammered it flat put some holes in it and a little paint and it's all done. I just need to test it on the road now to see if the metal was thick enough. I used bolts six of them to secure it I'll get pics of that when I can.

So I stopped at the truck stop for coffee this morning come out to start the jeep and something didn't seem right. I didn't think anything of it but went to leave today and the jeep struggled to get started So after a very long day I had to stop to get a new battery First stop I made and I knew better but did it anyway and pulled into an auto-zone. Now I did forget yellow top don't list our jeep but I told the guy I need a yellow top for my jeep. No problem and he takes off LOL comes back and starts ringing up this huge black battery and yes it has some yellow on top of it hahahahah I said wait what is this I said yellow top he says ya OMG dude Optima bro Oh he says I thought you meant our brand OMG. I said listen bro yellow top is an optima brand just because you have some yellow on top of yours you can't be calling it a yellow top man. So genius looks at the computer and says well they don't make one for your Jeep DoH my bad quick holster pull on the phone fire up tapatalk and bam dude give me a d34 or d35 crazy look on dudes face LOL Yes I have one ok great oh wait your going to be mad he says. The only one I have is marked sept 2011 hahaahahahah ah man my day is going great. I calmly say no big deal man and walk out go down the street to the O Riley's were I should of stop at in the first place and got hooked up. Auto-zone always busy long lines not great customer service rarely friendly. O Riley's clean stores great customer service and usually knowledgeable people. Well at least I have yellow top bringing my jeep to life now

Member Looking for Dirt T1RKaZz's Avatar
    You think auto zone would give a crap about how it makes them look and teach them the basics or at least teach them to shut up and listen

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    It's all about ambition. Every once in a while you'll find a diamond in the rough at any of those parts stores.... a worker who actually loves vehicles and knows what they're talking about. Unfortunately, 99% of employees are kids who wanted to get their neon windshield wipers for a discount so they got a job there.

Well I'm installing one of those boxing gloves on a coil spring like in the cartoons, and if my tires ever hit an autozone parking lot it will go off and knock me LOL I figured that would be less painful then actually going in LOL I still can't believe he said " I thought you meant one of ours" LMAO

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information