Yesterday and today I installed Bilsteins front and rear, Rusty's 1/2 inch strut spacers, Matt's 1/2 inch rear coils spacers, and also Matt's XK rear coils with my dad. The rear was incredibly easy, the front, not so much. Took the majority of Saturday afternoon and this morning to get those done. Also took it to Firestone and bought the lifetime alignment. Stupidly, I forgot to take before measurements, but I think I gained almost exactly an inch over all which was my goal. I'm at about 20.5 center of hub to fender in the front and I think 21.5 in the rear...I'll have to recheck that. I'll have a good picture tomorrow, but it does look more aggressive and I love the look. Hopefully new tires are in my near future.

Surprisingly, my WK CRD coils are actually a bit longer than the XK coils, but the XK coils were noticeably thicker. Definitely added some height and stiffness. Exactly what I was looking for and they should help with towing I think.
WK Driver, WK Passenger, XK Driver, XK Passenger:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130126_123941.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	1800

On the driver side, I could not get the axle to drop low enough because the upper control arm was hitting the gas tank skid. So I jacked up the passenger side and then I had enough room to get the driver side coil in with little effort. I'm a bit confused, though, because I have the plastic skids up front, why do I have the gas tank skid? I know Matt said there are two, 1 ply vs 2 ply skids, but I thought those with the 1 ply version didn't have any problems with the control arm hitting it? Maybe someone can clear that up. You can kind of see what I'm talking about here:

Name:	IMG_20130126_124606.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	1801

With Matt's 1/2 inch coil spacers installed:

Name:	IMG_20130126_124529.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	1802

Rear in progress:

Name:	IMG_20130126_124452.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	1803

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the front in progress as we were more focused and I forgot to take them as we went. Took a short ride and I can already tell it's way better. I'll have more pictures of the finished result and driving impressions tomorrow. And thanks again to Matt for the spacers and coils and also for taking the time to answer all of my questions. Overall I'm very glad that I attempted this on my own. I now understand my Jeep better and could probably cut the time in half if I were to do it again. Not to mention that I probably saved a good $300 or so.