Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 07JeepXK's Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Cool. Let's us know how they work out for you. I'm not impressed with the ball joints that came on my LCAs. I might eventually swap them out with MOOG.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Glad to hear that in a way.... was debating the $50 more per arm.

I probably should have phrased that differently. The ball joints are fine. The boots are garbage.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Ah, I got ya.

After I swap mine out ill look into replacing all the bushings on my stock arms and Moog balljoints. Then ill be ready to go in to years after I destroy the new arms lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ah, I got ya.

After I swap mine out ill look into replacing all the bushings on my stock arms and Moog balljoints. Then ill be ready to go in to years after I destroy the new arms lol
    I still have my old LCA's sitting on the garage floor. I was thinking about rebuilding mine too so I can swap them in when the new ones are shot.

I finally got around to painting the rear end of the Jeep. I was sick of seeing all the rust that has surfaced in the past three years since I moved back to NY. It was an all day job Friday but I think it turned out great! Next up Rock Sliders from SA....

Took out the rear inner fender well liners to get all the mud out and bedlined up there.

New OME shocks for the rear!

Looks good!

We may beat these things up offroad, but they also see a great deal of TLC that most vehicles dont

Thanks! I also bedlined the center section of the rear bumper that was all scratched up but couldn't get a good picture of it. The black blends in with pretty good with the color of the XK.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Looking good! I see myself doing this to mine in the coming years.. Nice to have a good idea of how to do it.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information