They did do an AMAZING job.

Let's put it this way... i might not want the longer ones anymore. There were 2 main reasons I wanted to get the longer shocks

1) More travel offroad (this point is still valid)

2) I was nervous that there wouldn't be enough force due to the 2" RC spacer and that my rear would drag under a heavy load. For those who don't follow what i mean here... a quick explanation: spring force is a function of deflection (compression in this case). If these shocks were installed on a stock Commander, they would compress 2" further than they do on my lifted Commander. So, the starting spring force would be higher at "normal" ride height, which means it would take more force to compress them even further. The compromise, the ride would stiffen up some...

I now see that #2 isn't really valid anymore... so my only "real" reason would be to get for flex for offroad. Well, and i would like the rear a bit higher still... but not sure if its enough to justify buying another set. I guess if someone wants these i'll still get the longer ones, but im not in any rush for them now