Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
Very cool, I have never hooked up my lights on the front of my basket and after a late night search at Camp Commander I am sure I will hook them up before the next event.
I wonder if this "search" you speak of was for an over due Commander????!!! [btw, john---it warms my heart knowing did come looking for us even though search and rescue had not begun looking for us yet. I think they were going to wait till the next day when we would have been in survival mode probably by then..hehe ]

Anyway, Sal...I like the lights....I have been thinking about setting up lights on my Roof rack like that on the sides and rears too. They would really be awesome when deer hunting and having to work on one toward evening, or have to do any kind of vehicle recovery in the dark, etc...there are many application where your set up would be great.

I am wondering if it be set up ....or if you have it set up this way.... to be able to flip the back lights forward when not in use?

I have heard some state and local ordinance in some areas prohibt white lights point to the rear. NORMALLY, in most areas, it shouldnt be an issue as long as you dont have them ON while driving on a roadway, but you never know.