Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I'm pretty sure I already said it before, but i really like the way you have the lights set up, up front.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Thanks dude.

Put my USA firstik on yesterday. Also tried tuning it... my SWR was around 2.5 on the lower channels and a little over 3 on the higher channels.... not great, but I couldn't get it any lower. I probably need to redo my termination point since I didn't have the proper splicer (or maybe I used nonconductive solder... hmm just thought of that....)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Mine is the exact same way I just gave up LOL I've used it with no complaints from others so I'm in no hurry to figure it out. I also ran an extra ground wire from the antenna so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have a second ground from the antenna as well and have checked the resistances of the circuit.... all looks good.

Ill just try using the lower channels when I'm in a group wheeling so I'm under the 3 mark.

Putting together my parts list to repair my trans cooler lines (which look like a PITA since they're on the side with cat-converter)...
    Trans lines
    Clip
    ATF+4 (8qts- needs 6.5)
    Filter Kit
    Gasket

Ill probably order some PS fluid as well so I have that on hand.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Will it be done by tomorrow for your trip to RC or are you going to do it once you return?
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Will do it next weekend probably

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    The more I see your XK the more I like your wheels. Do you happen to have the specs of those wheels? Cost?
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Thanks.

They're the ATX Slot wheels. (ATX186). I think they were around 170/each.... but not 100% sure. Can check when I get home

Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread Information