Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    You just want to have a 4 inch lift before me! Lol
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Not going to lie.... that's a MAJOR reason why i'd get the kit earlier than "affordable" lol. Yes, i said it, i'm willing to go in debt just to spite you! hahaha

Haha but you know as soon as you pull the trigger that will force me to do the same. So it will come down to who can get it installed faster. Haha
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Once mine is confirmed as shipped, i'll have the XK in the garage and torn apart awaiting the pallet to arrive

Same here with crossmember modification already done and RCV axles waiting patiently for the lift to arrive. Bwhahaha

Too bad you dont have QDII so i could grab your oem CVs as spares!

Yea but I'm getting the QD II RCV axles because the front is getting the QD II differential.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Not going to lie.... that's a MAJOR reason why i'd get the kit earlier than "affordable" lol. Yes, i said it, i'm willing to go in debt just to spite you! hahaha
    lmao you guys are too funny
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Did you ever grab more of those black rivets for the wheel wall?

I am seriously thinking of removing the plastic rock rails and spraying the trim black until I get sliders
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Do it!!!!

Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread Information