Once again, I did consider a double row, 240 watt bar. If it was a new installation, you betcha. We're talking a good 19 amps running, so #8 AWG would be needed. I had #10 already up there for the halogen driving lights. (Which are truly worthless compared to the LED bar) The single row, 120 watt bar runs about 8.8 amps at 13.5 volts. I didn't want over current and/or voltage sag problems, and I'm too lazy to rewire the roof rack.

I went on a fuel run last night, and used the card lock by the airport. I had it on when I turned a corner, and it lit up an ENTIRE four story industrial building. We're talking a 40 foot tall, maybe 80 foot wide building, and it's COMPLETELY lit up, side to side, top to bottom, and from about maybe 800 feet away. I stopped, turned the bar off, then used high beams only. The building became a big object in the dark, with the upper part fading into black. With the bar, it's BRIGHTLY LIT and ALL OF IT.

What's funny, is the thing almost makes the rest of the lights on the Jeep invalid. They don't even seem to add much to the mix anymore. That's why I'm thinking about getting a 30" bar to replace the bumper HID's.

A) LED's are on RIGHT NOW, there's no brightening up over half a minute like HID's. My HID's are tied into the high beams, so there's a delay as they get started.
B) The LED's beam pattern leaves nothing in the dark.
C) I think it's cool looking, and 21st century. My round HID's suddenly look so 1970's. The only thing missing is the yellow KC smiley face covers.