Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Sal-XK's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    no brakes ! Ahhhhh ! Is that gonna be your latest badass mod ?
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    That would be one scary mod LOL I got distracted my wife emailed me a craigs list add from work I might own a bass boat now LOL I told the guy I'll take it but that he had to meet me at the DMV for the paper work so if it's all legal with no issues I'll have it Monday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Flame on!!!!!

Good luck man.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Photos of the Bass boat in your garage, I sold mine a long time ago.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

It's all back together and test drive complete. The grinding noise is gone I think the rubbing is gone as well. I did tight turns in a parking lot and all the fresh paint is still there so here is hoping. I'll try do get an alignment tomorrow if I have time.

Some pics of the damage to my spindle and axle nut someone was beating on this with a hammer only one shop has touched this jeep since I owned it and from what I've seen it was probably them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Sal, can you do me a huge favor and take a picture of how much clearance you have between your tires and the upper ball joint/spindle. I was looking at my XK tonight and was thinking that with the 285s i just ordered it might be close. The wheel I bought have 4.5 inches of back spacing which would be the same as you running stock wheels with 1.5 inch wheel spacers. When I say the same im referring to the clearance between the tire and the spindle/ball joint. Thanks
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

You always ask when it's dark out LOL hope these work for ya let me know.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Perfect. If I have that same amount of clearance i'll be set. I was a little worried today when I was looking at my Jeep.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Perfect. If I have that same amount of clearance i'll be set. I was a little worried today when I was looking at my Jeep.
    Ya with that back space or spacers there is lots of room. I still haven't solved the clearance issues in the back what do you have planned?

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread Information