Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 07JeepXK's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I would sell it to you for $225 plus the cost of shipping. I paid $344.53 for it shipped to my door. Its been installed for 8 days and will come out tomorrow night and the powertrax no-slip will be installed. I just paid over $500 for the no slip from Summit Racing.
    Let me talk to the boss! Aka the wife tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Let me talk to the boss! Aka the wife tonight.

Sounds like a plan. I'm supposed to be calling Aussie back tomorrow once it's out but if I can help out another member on the forum I'd rather do that. Just a heads up though. It does ratchet when you make turns from a stop which is sort of loud. Its doing exactly what it was designed to do I just figured it would have been quieter like the no-slip I had in my Ford Ranger. With the windows up and radio on its a lot less noticable.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

I dont mind i have a straight pipe on mine so its already loud the only one that will mind is the wife!

Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    I dont mind i have a straight pipe on mine so its already loud the only one that will mind is the wife!

Haha nice! Its funny though because my girl friend likes the loud noise it makes around corners. But I dont.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Haha nice! Its funny though because my girl friend likes the loud noise it makes around corners. But I dont.
    Maybe its the vibrations around the corners...

On to thread details, I saw you put in new Syvania Ultras (i think) in. Any special place you bought them for cheaper or did you just hit autozone?
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

I got them at autozone. They had a special going on for $8 off. They are the 9006's for low beam. They are a lot brighter then the oem bulbs. Better white light too. Just don't touch the bulb itself when installing them.

I'll take the locker!

Cool. Just got delivery conformation on the powertrax no-slip. It's at my house! Install will be tonight and I can send out the Aussie tomorrow. Send me a PM with you info.

Aussie locker is out, no slip is going in!

Powertrax No-Slip installed along with American Rebel Diff Cover!! The No-Slip is nice and quiet. Next up, new steering rack!

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread Information