PDA

View Full Version : What 4xGuard products will you miss

Sal-XK
08-10-2011, 07:12 PM
What 4xguard products will you miss the most that you either didn't have time to purchase or you already own. It's multiple choice but don't pick them all it defeats the prupose.

pjmjr508
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
I only voted on what I was not able to get in time. You can't really miss what you already have, I do understand what you were after as well.

Ross
08-11-2011, 02:28 AM
I really wish i could have gotten the front skid as it looks really good with the matrix setup. I decided to go with the belly guard and rock rails as those are necessities offroad. I really would have liked to see where the rear sliders could have ended up. In my opinion, it they could have been used as a base for rear bumper attachments and maybe even an attached ladder system.

CoreyZ
08-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Sad that they are closing shop. They really had good products and I liked their under armor the most!

El Cid
08-11-2011, 05:36 PM
I really would have liked to see where the rear sliders could have ended up. In my opinion, it they could have been used as a base for rear bumper attachments and maybe even an attached ladder system.

There are several reasons we put some extra holes in the Sliders. ;)

Matt
08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Id say the belly guard, rock rails and front guard. They're 3 of the best and most useful items they made IMO. I'll probably take some dimensions so I can fab up a new belly guard since i'm sure I'll bend mine to hell wheeling next year.