PDA

View Full Version : Which NFL team do you throw your support behind?

LWM
08-11-2011, 08:02 AM
I saw some discussion on one of the other threads (off topic) so I thought I would ask here, which NFL team do you throw your support behind?

I was a San Francisco 49ers fan forever (and still am) but now that I live in AZ and only 5 miles from the stadium I have become a season ticket holder and supporter of the Arizona Cardinals.

In my home I have my study and hanging on the wall I have my Joe Montana jersey, Steve Young jersey & jerry Rice Jersey. I also have what I am sure is the worlds largest collection of Montana, Rice & Young trading cards along with dozens of autographed footballs, helmits, photos and more.

The Cardinals did very well with Kurt Warner and struggled lastyear without a quartback, this year we picked up Kevin Kolb so things look like they might be picking up.

The first game of the season is against the Raiders today so I will have my fingers crossed.

pjmjr508
08-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Have been a Raider Nation Member since they were in LA 83
Go Raiders!

CmmdrDan
08-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Well im sure everyone knows where my alligence falls. Baltimore Ravens. This is gonna be our season.

hoaxci5
08-11-2011, 08:48 AM
None. The only football game I watch is the Superbowl, and that's mostly for the social aspect.

AJeepZJ
08-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Who I throw my support behind and who I think will actually win are different questions

I haven't really paid much attention to the other divisions... removing all bias' aside, NFC South is very competitive this year. With only my home-team looking to suck this year, lol. But I boil it down to Atlanta probably taking NFC South. AFC South, probably Colts (non bias) lol...

I'm pulling for patriots though.

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Chicago Bears fan til the day I die. My family and I go out every Sunday to watch the game never missed one even since we moved down here unless I was out of the country but the wife and kids still went every Sunday. We get all dressed up in our game gear and even the kids heckle other fans when were out I love it.

I decided to decorate one of corners in my garage. There is more just didn't get it all in this picture.

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/08/Bears-1.jpg

cico7
08-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Sal, is that "Sweetness" on your wall???

sean112280
08-11-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm with CmmDr Dan....Go Ravens!

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Sal, is that "Sweetness" on your wall???

He is there good eyes if you saw that. I have his jersey I wear every game #34 baby. Hester is my son's favorite player that's why there is so much Hester stuff up.

cico7
08-11-2011, 01:30 PM
He is there good eyes if you saw that. I have his jersey I wear every game #34 baby. Hester is my son's favorite player that's why there is so much Hester stuff up.
He was my favorite, too bad he didnt get to score a TD In the superbowl....

NeilSmith
08-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Im a Dolphins fan. I also keep up with Tampa Bay since that is my hometown.

DetroitMarauder
08-11-2011, 06:16 PM
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/08/detroit_lions_Favorite_Football_Tea-1.jpg

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 08:44 PM
^^^^^^^ That's a true fan right there LOL

LWM
08-11-2011, 11:47 PM

DetroitMarauder
08-14-2011, 07:04 PM
^^^^^^^ That's a true fan right there LOL

Yeah I know. Glutton for punishment I guess. But this is going to be an interesting year for us!!!

pjmjr508
08-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Should be an interesting year for all of us.

IamJEEP
08-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Dolphan here...........! GO FINS!!!

cico7
08-15-2011, 03:56 AM
i propose a little wager. The loser will sport the winning teams icon for his/her avatar for 30 days.
The bet: Who will win the Superbowl.
Entry period- 9-1 to 10-1. This will give the participants time to make thier best guesses.

input? yeah nay? modifications to the term? off the board jive?

NeilSmith
08-15-2011, 03:58 AM
i propose a little wager. The loser will sport the winning teams icon for his/her avatar for 30 days.
Entry period- 9-1 to 10-1. This will give the participants time to make thier best guesses.

i like

IamJEEP
08-15-2011, 04:25 AM

I'm in.

LWM
08-15-2011, 05:42 AM

I'll bite!

pjmjr508
08-15-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm in

AJeepZJ
09-19-2011, 04:56 AM
PATRIOTS

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/imagesqtbnANd9GcRPiufUbR5R3I9p5Uk7yeE4md-1.jpg

NeilSmith
09-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Chicago Bears fan
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/297711_10150814053775123_564600122_20496-1.jpg

sean112280
09-23-2011, 07:17 PM
thats funny....sorry Sal

Sal-XK
09-23-2011, 08:22 PM
thats funny....sorry Sal

That's ok I know where you guys live :)

AJeepZJ
09-23-2011, 11:21 PM
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/297711_10150814053775123_564600122_20496-1.jpg

LMAO!!!

ItsMeKO3
09-26-2011, 10:25 AM

LWM
09-26-2011, 10:52 AM
My Cardinals looked good yesterday and then threw it away in the end just like last week.

ItsMeKO3
09-26-2011, 11:00 AM
They did. Next week Knappster! Giants @ Cards!!!

CmmdrDan
09-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Im not a Redskins fan but I hope they kick the living **** out of the Cowboys tonight. An old/former friend of mine wont shut the hell up. He already says they are gonna win but also points out all their injuries just incase they lose he still has those out there.

LWM
09-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Im not a Redskins fan but I hope they kick the living **** out of the Cowboys tonight. An old/former friend of mine wont shut the hell up. He already says they are gonna win but also points out all their injuries just incase they lose he still has those out there.

When I was growing up I always said my favorite team was the 49ers & whoever was playing the Cowboys :)

ItsMeKO3
09-26-2011, 11:16 AM
God I hate the Cowgirls too. Almost as much as I hate the Eagles! lol

DetroitMarauder
09-26-2011, 11:20 AM
The Steelers, Cowgirls, Deadskins, Eagles, Giants, and Jets are on my "I don't want them to win" list for as long as I live. As a lions fan I don't mind seeing Green Bay or Chicago win, unless they're playing us.

CmmdrDan
09-26-2011, 11:28 AM
The Steelers can lic...Family forum..well I do not like them. Hines Ward is a little bit...Family forum...Don't care for the Eagles either. Never really had but even less now that they picked up Vick..he is a poor excuse for a human being.

ItsMeKO3
09-26-2011, 11:43 AM
The Steelers, Cowgirls, Deadskins, Eagles, Giants, and Jets are on my "I don't want them to win" list for as long as I live. As a lions fan I don't mind seeing Green Bay or Chicago win, unless they're playing us.

Haha I agree with most of those. I don't mind the Lions. They actually look pretty good this year.

NeilSmith
09-26-2011, 04:04 PM
I hate all of em, including Miami now !!

Sal-XK
09-26-2011, 05:52 PM

I watched the MIN DET game on Sunday I was hoping for DET to win I just can't stand MIN even though DET winning isn't good for the bears LOL

DetroitMarauder
09-26-2011, 07:06 PM
The Steelers can lic...Family forum..well I do not like them. Hines Ward is a little bit...Family forum...Don't care for the Eagles either. Never really had but even less now that they picked up Vick..he is a poor excuse for a human being.

Ben Roethlesbooger isn't any better. I'm not sure if I would rather a dog murderer or a rapist on my team.

Lions still make me nervous but they're my team and I'll stick by them.

AJeepZJ
09-27-2011, 04:32 AM
the Skins should have won last night - They aren't my team. But I wanted them to beat the snot out of the Cowboys... what the heck happened...

ItsMeKO3
10-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Tough loss today Knappster. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Giants won, but even being a Giants fan I'm not sure if I agree with the ruling in regards to Cruz's catch at the end. Looked to me like he slipped up, not "give himself up."

LWM
10-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Tough loss today Knappster. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Giants won, but even being a Giants fan I'm not sure if I agree with the ruling in regards to Cruz's catch at the end. Looked to me like he slipped up, not "give himself up."

That was the oddest call I have ever seen, we should have won that game but we always quite playing in the last minute.

AJeepZJ
08-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Well the new season is upon us. I know everyone already has a favorite teams... But who are our strong teams out there, and our proposed division winners this season?

Sal-XK
08-25-2012, 07:04 AM
Sunday ticket already paid for : D Go Bears!!!

NeilSmith
08-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Miami, same as last season. and the year before, and the year before, and the year before..........

07JeepXK
08-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Buffalo Bills.. Bwhahaha yeah I know they suck but I live right behind the stadium. I can throw a rock at it and hit it!

NeilSmith
08-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Buffalo Bills I can throw a rock at it and hit THEM!

fix it for ya. LOL Go Phins !!

The_War_Wagon
08-25-2012, 09:52 AM
IS there another one? :cool:

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/08/6_Lombardis-1.jpg

xk2006
08-25-2012, 11:53 AM
chiefs!!!

AJeepZJ
08-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Lol - if ya'll dont sound like a bunch of broken records, lol. Most of yall's selectionss never made it to division titles, let alone to the super bowl last year... SO, I ask again what teams do you guys think are division capable, superbowl material. I dont care about favorite teams, lol - Point is, NE is my favorite, they are good this year, but I think they'll barely squeez by for the division title.

Bears - they'll do about the same as they did last year, so.... No! Lol
Miami... Lmao, NO
Steelers... Maybe, they have a solid team.
Chiefs... Who?

Sal-XK
08-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Bears - they'll do about the same as they did last year, so.... No! Lol

Well obviously you don't know what your talking about :p The bears finished with about the same record as the Giants last year. Now keep in mind the for the last 4 games or so cutler and other key players were injured which cost us some wins for sure. Now fast forward to this year Marx and his system are fired!!!!!!!! we also picked up some real receivers for the first time in who knows how long proper size speed and talent. Plus we have are run game which should be ready for opening day so finally a balance of run and pass. Add that all up with not that hard of scheduled this year and common sense tells me we should finish much better then last year. Not saying were winning the super bowl but we should make a play for our division for sure this year it's ours to loose at this point. So bite me bro :D LOL

AJeepZJ
08-25-2012, 01:14 PM
LThey may have new better talent and management but that doesnt just manifest itself in one season. So, again I dont see them with a division win this year.

Sal-XK
08-25-2012, 02:09 PM
LThey may have new better talent and management but that doesnt just manifest itself in one season. So, again I dont see them with a division win this year.

It's not a hole rebuilt team or anything like that. It's fixes an additions and tweaks to what they already had. But only time will tell one of us later this year will be back here multi quoting and talking crap :D

NeilSmith
08-25-2012, 03:06 PM
I will never say that my favorite team will not do well. You gotta believe, no matter what. Anybody can beat anybody on any given sunday. Look at Indy. Who woulda thought they would have been so bad ? Sometimes one player does make that much of a difference. The Patriots without Brady would be a mediocre team, at best. They would maybe be just over .500 just because they cheat. :)

DetroitMarauder
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Well obviously you don't know what your talking about :p The bears finished with about the same record as the Giants last year. Now keep in mind the for the last 4 games or so cutler and other key players were injured which cost us some wins for sure. Now fast forward to this year Marx and his system are fired!!!!!!!! we also picked up some real receivers for the first time in who knows how long proper size speed and talent. Plus we have are run game which should be ready for opening day so finally a balance of run and pass. Add that all up with not that hard of scheduled this year and common sense tells me we should finish much better then last year. Not saying were winning the super bowl but we should make a play for our division for sure this year it's ours to loose at this point. So bite me bro :D LOL

Ugh. The Bears. The bane of my NFL fandom existence. I'm a Lions fan, always have been. They took a step ahead of the Bears lat season but I fear they didn't do as much in the offseason as Chicago did. A healthy Cuttler with the addition of Brandon Marshall and Michael Bush means a more potent offense. We got...Riley Reiff for the offensive line and a bunch of coming suspensions for weed and DUI. Still gonna be a fan, still gonna yell at the TV like a crazed lunatic but my expectations aren't as high as last year.

The_War_Wagon
08-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Ugh. The Bears. The bane of my NFL fandom existence.

Should I mention, that Mike Ditka picked them to win the NFC on Thursday Night Countdown this week? :rolleyes:

AJeepZJ
08-25-2012, 04:50 PM
I will never say that my favorite team will not do well. You gotta believe, no matter what. Anybody can beat anybody on any given sunday. Look at Indy. Who woulda thought they would have been so bad ? Sometimes one player does make that much of a difference. The Patriots without Brady would be a mediocre team, at best. They would maybe be just over .500 just because they cheat. :)

Only because when you play with a team for a certain amoumt of time, you decelop chemistry... Its no shocker thata patriot team without brady would suck.... Look at the colts for example, (pre-Luck)

DetroitMarauder
08-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Should I mention, that Mike Ditka picked them to win the NFC on Thursday Night Countdown this week? :rolleyes:

Not a surprise. He IS the Mr. Chicago. He still lives there and has a restaurant (pretty good one too. Met him there) That's kind of the "homer vote". No way they are going to beat GB.

Wait, he said NFC or NFC North??

07JeepXK
08-25-2012, 05:11 PM
IS there another one? :cool:

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/08/6_Lombardis-1.jpg

Bills are beating the steelers at the moment...lol Im sure it wont last long but still

Sal-XK
08-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Well lets all remember what preseason is for. It's for trying new plays seeing how the defense or offense reacts to it. It's also about seeing players play to reinforce your decision to cut or to keep a player. Then its about seeing whats still needs last minuet adjustments before opening day and finally wining brings up the last thing on a coaches mind. When we beat Washington I didn't care we looked sharp everything seemed to be clicking but I said it's Washington it don't mean anything anyway there weak sorry Washington fans. Now I was looking forward to the giants game both teams would have there starters on for the first half now that we can measure some success against. Cutler threw like an blind old lady his front line was weak again opening up no holes to run threw whats so ever. At least they kept cutler protected except when Williams was playing he was the weak link last year and he's still the weak link.

07JeepXK
08-26-2012, 06:37 AM
Bills are beating the steelers at the moment...lol Im sure it wont last long but still

I called that one! haha Bills suck...

06JeepXKHEMI
08-26-2012, 06:47 AM
STEELERS NATION ALL DAY!! Funny how so many hate on us and the only thing anyone ever says is how Roethlisberger "rapes" girls.. HHMMMM isnt this the same topic on Armstrong, innocent until proven guilty?? Both times charges were never filed criminally. He's a 2x Super Bowl Champ, 3x AFC Champ and top5 QB in the league. On top of this, we dont cheat, players arent getting arrested off the field and are contenders year in year out, so I guess some people are just HATERS!!! And for the Pigeon fans(Ravens), last year was your year, you won the division beat us twice and failed in the AFC Championship game. This year wont be your year, without Suggs and injuries hurting your older guys, just like us, it will be a tough year for the birds..
Here we go STEELERS here we go!!! Chewing tobacco chewing tobacco spit spit spit if you aint a STEELER fan you aint s**t!!!

xk2006
08-26-2012, 08:17 AM
So who was the only team that beat the "mighty green bay packers" last year? Oh ya, the Kansas City CHIEFS!!!

AJeepZJ
08-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Well lets all remember what preseason is for. It's for trying new plays seeing how the defense or offense reacts to it. It's also about seeing players play to reinforce your decision to cut or to keep a player. Then its about seeing whats still needs last minuet adjustments before opening day and finally wining brings up the last thing on a coaches mind. When we beat Washington I didn't care we looked sharp everything seemed to be clicking but I said it's Washington it don't mean anything anyway there weak sorry Washington fans. Now I was looking forward to the giants game both teams would have there starters on for the first half now that we can measure some success against. Cutler threw like an blind old lady his front line was weak again opening up no holes to run threw whats so ever. At least they kept cutler protected except when Williams was playing he was the weak link last year and he's still the weak link.

ALL very true points. Your defensive line is only as strong as it's weakest link.

STEELERS NATION ALL DAY!! Funny how so many hate on us and the only thing anyone ever says is how Roethlisberger "rapes" girls.. HHMMMM isnt this the same topic on Armstrong, innocent until proven guilty?? Both times charges were never filed criminally. He's a 2x Super Bowl Champ, 3x AFC Champ and top5 QB in the league. On top of this, we dont cheat, players arent getting arrested off the field and are contenders year in year out, so I guess some people are just HATERS!!! And for the Pigeon fans(Ravens), last year was your year, you won the division beat us twice and failed in the AFC Championship game. This year wont be your year, without Suggs and injuries hurting your older guys, just like us, it will be a tough year for the birds..
Here we go STEELERS here we go!!! Chewing tobacco chewing tobacco spit spit spit if you aint a STEELER fan you aint s**t!!!

lol... Mighty defensive aren't we???? I don't hate them, haha. Hate's a strong word, But I do see some potential for that team this year. And when the defensive line isn't day dreaming, they can be a very physical and athletic team. I think they'll do ok this season. I just don't like them, haha.

So who was the only team that beat the "mighty green bay packers" last year? Oh ya, the Kansas City CHIEFS!!!

Upsets happen. But, I'm sorry... The Chiefs are consistently mediocre, haha.

Core XK
08-26-2012, 09:53 AM

NeilSmith
08-26-2012, 11:44 AM
I dont like the Steelers at all. Its nothing personal really, theyre just not from the South. :)

Sal-XK
08-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I don't hate any team truly its just how it is you talk crap about every team and you defend your team against everyone else. It's all how the game is played :D

06JeepXKHEMI
08-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Im defensive of my team cause I am as hardcore as they come.. However Im also realistic about my team and dont understand why they get so much hate. I dont think we are the best team on paper but I do think we have the potential to be contenders. I guess I dont understand why people hate the STEELERS so much unless you are division rivals, they dont cheat or have controversy all the time, just a well rounded great team, as I believe the Gmen were last year, SanFran is and GB was when they beat us.

Core XK
08-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Im defensive of my team cause I am as hardcore as they come.. However Im also realistic about my team and dont understand why they get so much hate. I dont think we are the best team on paper but I do think we have the potential to be contenders. I guess I dont understand why people hate the STEELERS so much unless you are division rivals, they dont cheat or have controversy all the time, just a well rounded great team, as I believe the Gmen were last year, SanFran is and GB was when they beat us.

I don't "hate" any team. My fiance and I get a lot of crap for rooting for the Giants in Philadelphia

AJeepZJ
08-26-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't "hate" any team. My fiance and I get a lot of crap for rooting for the Giants in Philadelphia

Aaaaahahahahahahaha! I see why too. Ya know... Eli may look Michael Phelps after a stroke, but at least he doesnt whine and complain about every injury and sack.

Core XK
08-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Aaaaahahahahahahaha! I see why too. Ya know... Eli may look Michael Phelps after a stroke, but at least he doesnt whine and complain about every injury and sack.

lmao

pjmjr508
08-27-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm a die hard Raider Fan. So will always say them. But a real contender I feel will be Gaints

Core XK
08-27-2012, 05:12 AM
I'm a die hard Raider Fan. So will always say them. But a real contender I feel will be Gaints

Yes they will ;p

BonesWK
08-27-2012, 06:05 AM
EAGLES ALL DAY.

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/08/WIFTBMb-1.gif

Though I'm smart enough to know that Vick WILL get hurt this year..

and for the Cowboy fans out there haha

https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Core XK
08-27-2012, 06:13 AM
hahahaha

The_War_Wagon
08-27-2012, 06:34 AM

Ouch... famous LAST words! :p

Actually, the Steelers spent almost the entire first half, like they'd never SEEN a football - much less, played the game. Then, in their own endzone, with less than 2 minutes to play, they suddenly remembered - "HEY! We're the Pittsburgh STEELERS!" - and went to actually playing like them.

That, and Polamalu's pick early in the 3rd quarter, that led to the short field TD, just took the life out of the Bills. Vince Young looked pretty decent as your QB, the 3 interceptions notwithstanding. Give him more reps, more snaps, and more time to learn the playbook, and I think he'll work out fine - nice pick-up/reclamation project there for Buffalo!

The_War_Wagon
08-27-2012, 06:36 AM
I dont like the Steelers at all. Its nothing personal really, theyre just not from the South. :)

Have you been to Charlotte lately? There's more Pittsburghers THERE, than there are IN Pittsburgh! :eek: I'm 9 generations a TARHEEL from just north of Charlotte (Rowan Co.), and I've lived in Pittsburgh the last ten years! :eek::eek::eek:

The_War_Wagon
08-27-2012, 06:38 AM

Why? It's not like Philthy has a football team or anything... D'OHHH! :rolleyes:

Core XK
08-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Why? It's not like Philthy has a football team or anything... D'OHHH! :rolleyes:

lmao

AJeepZJ
08-27-2012, 07:24 AM

No that's not true... come'on, lol. They have a team. Just not a very good one. lolololol

Matt
08-27-2012, 07:34 AM
I'm not much of a football fan.... I basically watch because its a great excuse to eat hot wings And drink beer with friends on Sundays. I'm primarily a hockey fan and the Flyers have been my #1 sports team since birth. .... so it followed the I root for the Eagles, keeping with the Philly theme and because they share a lot of "rivals"

Core XK
08-27-2012, 07:38 AM
I'm not much of a football fan.... I basically watch because its a great excuse to eat hot wings And drink beer with friends on Sundays. I'm primarily a hockey fan and the Flyers have been my #1 sports team since birth. .... so it followed the I root for the Eagles, keeping with the Philly theme and because they share a lot of "rivals"

Yeah I never rooted for any football team even being in Philly because I never got into as much as Hockey/Baseball; but I do love watching football more and more so I figured it would be easier to root for the giants with her lol she has been a NYG fan since she was a little girl.

But we both love the Flyers/Phillies forever :)

NeilSmith
08-27-2012, 07:53 AM
So I was thinking, how many different stadiums have you guys seen a NFL game at ? I've been to Foxboro, Giants, Fed-EX, Baltimore's municipal stadium and then the new stadium, Charlotte, Georgia Dome, Three Rivers, The Vet, and both old Tampa Stadium and Raymond James Stadium. I think thats all..

06JeepXKHEMI
08-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Been to Heinz Field several times, Three Rivers, Ralph Wilson, Dolphins stadium-changed the name so many times, Redskins stadium when i was really young, Foxboro, Jaquars and TampaBay

Core XK
08-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Never been to an NFL game....not even the nice new Linc. Financial Field....

Matt
08-27-2012, 08:29 AM
I've been to 2 eagles game.... both time free tickets and "good" seats. Each time I wished I was back at home with more food, beer and high-def TV with rewind capabilities..... that's the one thing about football, the stadium experience really doesn't excite me. Its way too slow paced in person and you often can't see what's going on, even when sitting in the lower level.

Hockey on the other hand.... I love going to games!

Core XK
08-27-2012, 08:35 AM
I've been to 2 eagles game.... both time free tickets and "good" seats. Each time I wished I was back at home with more food, beer and high-def TV with rewind capabilities..... that's the one thing about football, the stadium experience really doesn't excite me. Its way too slow paced in person and you often can't see what's going on, even when sitting in the lower level.

Hockey on the other hand.... I love going to games!

My fiance has been to many giants/eagles games and she says the same thing. I think people like the environment/atmosphere more then being able to see everything? I can't comment entirely on that but I know with Flyers/Phillies games I love the tailgaiting and being able to enjoy the actual game completely.

Matt
08-27-2012, 08:42 AM
I hear ya on the atmosphere.... one of the reasons I love going to hockey games is the energy of the crowd.

But with football it just seems like there too many commercial time-outs which really slows down the pace of an already "slow" game. When watching at home you don't realize how long there is between each play because you see each play from a few different camera angles, slow motion, etc..... sitting in the stadiums lacks that for me.

To each their own. :)

Edit: quick side note..... both my dad and brother are big football fans and really have no interest in hockey. However both of them have been to hockey games (more so as social/family events) and have had great times and like going back. So though they don't enjoy watching on TV, they're all about seeing games in person.

DetroitMarauder
08-27-2012, 08:48 AM
I've only been to the Silverdome (old field) and Ford Field where the Lions play and Soldier Field in Chicago. I've seen more college football live than pro. The games and atmosphere are much different at college games. I'd rather be at a hockey game too but the Wings games are ridiculously priced and I don't get to go as much as I used to.

The_War_Wagon
08-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Vince Young looked pretty decent as your QB, the 3 interceptions notwithstanding. Give him more reps, more snaps, and more time to learn the playbook, and I think he'll work out fine - nice pick-up/reclamation project there for Buffalo!

OOOPS! :eek: Well... what do I know?!?! :p http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8306451/buffalo-bills-cut-vince-young-tarvaris-jackson-arrival-near

Sal-XK
08-27-2012, 06:11 PM
OOOPS! :eek: Well... what do I know?!?! :p http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp12/story/_/id/8306451/buffalo-bills-cut-vince-young-tarvaris-jackson-arrival-near

Soldier field baby. Start tail getting at 4am Singing the bears song with thousands of people walking up to the stadium just a great time full and drunk by 9am LOL

Core XK
09-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Defending Champs tonight!

DetroitMarauder
09-05-2012, 08:02 PM
And they're losing to the cowgirls!!!

LWM
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Going to the Cardinals vs. Seahags on Sunday!

Core XK
09-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Disapointment!

Matt
09-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Last night was a good night!

Core XK
09-06-2012, 04:52 AM
Last night was a good night!

lol Are you a cowboys fan???

Matt
09-06-2012, 05:21 AM
No.... an Eagles fan.

When its Cowgirls Vs Guanariants I root for the visiting team. :)

Core XK
09-06-2012, 05:23 AM
No.... an Eagles fan.

When its Cowgirls Vs Guanariants I root for the visiting team. :)

haha

ItsMeKO3
09-06-2012, 06:32 AM
My bro in law is a huge Eagles fan, and I'm a huge Giants fan. Started watching the game at his place, needless to say I didn't stay there to long last night. Lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Core XK
09-06-2012, 06:40 AM
My bro in law is a huge Eagles fan, and I'm a huge Giants fan. Started watching the game at his place, needless to say I didn't stay there to long last night. Lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

lol Yeah it wasn't a good start to the season.

xk2006
09-06-2012, 09:06 PM
There is NOTHING like the Sea of Red and ARROWHEAD STADIUM!

06JeepXKHEMI
09-09-2012, 08:47 AM
STEELERS Football baby!!! Here we go STEELERS here we go!!!

Tell me this isnt the greatest time of the year?!?!?

Core XK
09-09-2012, 09:03 AM

lol you really love football and the steelers man!

I get more excited when hockey/baseball seasons starts but I can say I definitely love football season! :)

Sal-XK
09-09-2012, 09:20 AM

Heck ya man! All setup ready to go the entire family has there jerseys on and ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLLLL :D

GO BEARS!

06JeepXKHEMI
09-09-2012, 10:34 AM
You have no idea how much I love football and the STEELERS, the most hardcore dedicated fan!!!

Sal-XK
09-09-2012, 12:48 PM
You have no idea how much I love football and the STEELERS, the most hardcore dedicated fan!!!

Not so fast buddy LMAO

06JeepXKHEMI
09-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Not so fast buddy LMAO

Hahaha I'm OF the most hardcore fans is that better?!?! Funny thing is my bro in law is a Colts fan I'm with him now, he's handling this beating well haha

06JeepXKHEMI
09-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Also, if your so hardcore you shouldn't be on TUJ while your team is on, I know I wont be! All that matters when my team is on is my team!!!

Sal-XK
09-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Also, if your so hardcore you shouldn't be on TUJ while your team is on, I know I wont be! All that matters when my team is on is my team!!!

We're up by 20 bro so I'm talking crap during commercials LOL

go bears!!!!!
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/09/aryjege9-1.jpg

06JeepXKHEMI
09-09-2012, 01:24 PM
We're up by 20 bro so I'm talking crap during commercials LOL

go bears!!!!!
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/09/aryjege9-1.jpg

Hahaha I'd be doing shots!

Sal-XK
09-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Hahaha I'd be doing shots!

Oh the old man and I blew threw our share of beers that's for sure. We're watching the green bay game now hoping they loose but the lions and Minnesota already won wasn't happy about that.

Matt
09-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Everytime i watch football I have a major craving for buffalo wings. Gonna have to stock up on chicken and dust off the deep fryer!

peteyturbo
09-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh HELL yes!!!

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/09/celekjumpsreedjpegw438h295-1.jpg
Go eagles 2-0!!!!!!

NeilSmith
09-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Everytime i watch football I have a major craving for buffalo wings. Gonna have to stock up on chicken and dust off the deep fryer!

I have this, some say , weird thing about " Buffalo wings ". I dont eat them if they are called " buffalo wings ". I will eat them if they are called chicken wings, bbq wings, whatever else. Just not Buffalo wings. Reason is Buffalo is in the AFC East along with my beloved Dolphins therefore I boycott any and everything Buffalo. I also hate the Jets, and Patsies. Anything " New York " or " New England ", same deal. Most people dont get it. Some people do. I dont care either way. LOL !! Go Dolphins!!

LWM
09-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Cardinals 2 - 0, looking forward to going to Sunday game!

Results:

Cardinals 3 - 0
Eagles 2 - 1

:)

Sal-XK
09-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Time to go to church (praying to the football gods) game starts in 10 minuets :D

pjmjr508
09-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Sorry xk hemi The Raiders take the WIN over the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider Nation since 92

LWM
09-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Cardinals are one of three undefeated teams!

06JeepXKHEMI
09-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Sorry xk hemi The Raiders take the WIN over the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider Nation since 92

HAHAHa these are the losses I take very badly. We dominated the whole game but played unbelievably sloppy, turnovers penalties just horrible sloppy play. And these replacement refs missed alot fo calls, that heywerd-bey hit should have been 15yds and not to mention numerous other horrible calls for both sides.. This loss stings the most

pjmjr508
09-24-2012, 11:28 AM
HAHAHa these are the losses I take very badly. We dominated the whole game but played unbelievably sloppy, turnovers penalties just horrible sloppy play. And these replacement refs missed alot fo calls, that heywerd-bey hit should have been 15yds and not to mention numerous other horrible calls for both sides.. This loss stings the most

Agree it was a very sloppy game on both sides & yes that hit was crazy and should had been called. It was done right in front of the ref. What I thought was very funny as 99 % of the penalties in the game were made by the Steelers and not the Raiders.

I am hoping that the Raiders will get back in the game now since they lost the first 2 games, but time will tell.

06JeepXKHEMI
09-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I dont know what the hell the STEELERS were doing, waaaay to many penalties. Every time we moved the ball it got brought back, every time we stopped your offense flag came in. Who has to me frustrated is big Ben, 400 yds and 4tds no picks for a loss?!!? Id be pissed if I were him. Tomlins a great coach he'll have them boys tightened up real quick.. Like I said this loss stings and probably stings worse for them

06JeepXKHEMI
09-24-2012, 12:16 PM
On a side note, the NFL better figure out this official situation. These games are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of control. There is going to be a fight and someone is going to get hurt. They better have things figured out by Nov 11th STEELERS vs the hummingbirds, cause thats one rivalry that WILL have fights. On top of that the blown calls, calls that dont exist and slow pace is truly ruining the fun behind watching a game.

pjmjr508
09-24-2012, 01:41 PM
On a side note, the NFL better figure out this official situation. These games are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of control. There is going to be a fight and someone is going to get hurt. They better have things figured out by Nov 11th STEELERS vs the hummingbirds, cause thats one rivalry that WILL have fights. On top of that the blown calls, calls that dont exist and slow pace is truly ruining the fun behind watching a game.

From my understanding the coach for the Pats went off on the replacement refs for many blown calls so we will see how long they will be there.

LWM
09-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Cardinals 4 - 0 :)

BonesWK
10-01-2012, 06:15 AM
My Eagles won a close one last night! Yeah the Cards are no joke this year. Came outta nowhere!