PDA

View Full Version : I crack my self up!

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 03:11 PM
So the wife wanted new furniture so I told her go on craigs list. Do to the unique make up of my location with all the soldiers ETS or PCS in and out all the time some nice stuff is always being sold. So she finds a bran new set negotiates a price to include them bringing it here. So against my advice jumps on craigs list and lists are furniture at 0900 this morning which was already sold and picked up by noon. Now the people bringing our furniture where suppose to be here at 1pm then 4pm then there waiting for there trailer then there not answering my wife's call LMAO. I've making fun of the wife all day and setup my thrown in front of the TV telling her I'm good not sure where you guys are going to sit :) She said the lady be better come she has no idea what I'm dealing with putting up with you LOL I amuse myself every time she sees me sitting in the chair she shakes her head. :(

My new setup I'm calling it my thrown. :)

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/08/Living252520room-1.jpg

NeilSmith
08-11-2011, 03:15 PM
shoulda used a dining room chair, or milk crate. LOL !!!

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 03:16 PM
This is a chair that just sits in the corner that never gets sat in, it's pretty comfy a recliner would be the stuff though.

AJeepZJ
08-11-2011, 03:20 PM
LOL - now that I've actually met ur wife. I can totally see the dialogue between you two, lol.

NeilSmith
08-11-2011, 03:21 PM
LOL - now that I've actually met ur wife. I can totally see the dialogue between you two, lol.
Oh yeah. Id hate to be the person with the furniture if your wife ever gets in touch with 'em. LOL

LWM
08-11-2011, 03:57 PM
I have a universal gym for sale on Craigs List if you want it. :)

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 04:03 PM
I have a universal gym for sale on Craigs List if you want it. :)

I have free access to a dozen gyms I'm good bro LOL Oh and the lady still hasn't call the wife back LMAO

cico7
08-11-2011, 04:23 PM
When you said throne, I pictured you sitting on lug a loo watching the tube!

Since it is available, you could put it next to your throne!

Holaday07 4.7
08-11-2011, 04:23 PM
That sucks, I bet she is pissed!

Sal-XK
08-11-2011, 04:34 PM
The wife is pacing around now I think I heard fowl language being mumbled LOL It don't help I keep laughing at her and cracking jokes while I sit on the only chair in the living room right smack center in front of the TV.

IamJEEP
08-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Lmcao!!!!

Sal-XK
08-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Still no furniture wife is fuming now I think I might lay off the jokes a little LOL

CmmdrDan
08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Lmcao!!!!

Im sorry..But what does the "c" stand for?

pjmjr508
08-12-2011, 09:23 AM

caucasian maybe?

LWM
08-12-2011, 10:06 AM

caucasian maybe?

Cuban!

pjmjr508
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Good to know

CmmdrDan
08-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Cuban!

Does he have the hook up?

cico7
08-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Turn a couple buckets over and tell her furniture has arived.

Sal-XK
08-12-2011, 11:44 AM
OK the C stands for cuban Caleb starting using it and explained it stands for cuban he is cuban that's not racist. Don added the cuban meaning to the dictionary so I'm sure that's what he meant by look it up. The term Cracker which most people don't know the deffinition of is a racist word and can't be used on the forum in that context. I hope this settles anyone's concern on the subject everyone should feel safe and comfortable here.

Sal-XK
08-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Back on topic the furniture never arrived on time. My wife text the lady she wouldn't answer the phone not to bring it just forget the hole thing and if you show up you're only getting half the price so don't bother. LOL I have a feeling that because the lady just posted it when my wife called her that she was stalling to see if she could get full asking price maybe. Which we were only $100 below her asking so I don't think she will make out much better then that. She called at 0845 and said she had the trailer and would be here in a hour but never showed. LOL to funny.

cico7
08-12-2011, 12:21 PM
deleted it myself....:p

CmmdrDan
08-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Haha I wasnt mad about it. I just thought it was funny. haha..chill broshanski.

cico7
08-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Sal will delete my irreverent, politically incorrect rant/post.

deleted it myself....https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Sal-XK
08-12-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't delete posts base on there relevance to a subject. In fact I think the only posts I have ever deleted have been spam or double posts. I edited your post to remove the urban dictionary part because when you do look it up the first replies are all CR***** not the cuban version and I thought I did an OK job explaining what you meant by look it up adding that you added Caleb's version to the dictionary. I deleted all the posts that referenced the word CR***** and it being racist to comply with the rules on that one. I don't thin anyone is mad I know I am not I think it's been explained pretty clearly now as well.

CmmdrDan
08-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Sorry I ruined the fun guys. :rolleyes:

cico7
08-12-2011, 12:59 PM
edited: :D

cico7
08-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Dan the man!
Sorry I ruined the fun guys. :rolleyes:
Get me in trouble, again......thanks Pal....LOL :D

IamJEEP
08-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Crap! Late to the party again.......Don should change his user name to Mr. Banned! LOL......

So Sal, what are you guys going to do now with no furniture?

Sal-XK
08-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Well, I think it was her evil plan all along the joke is on me bro, we have to go furniture shopping now :(:(:(:(

CmmdrDan
08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
That is funny right there! Women always have a master plan!

IamJEEP
08-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Lol, damn it man....you should of seen that coming!

Sal-XK
08-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Slipping in my old age I guess

Holaday07 4.7
08-13-2011, 08:21 AM
Lol, damn it man....you should of seen that coming!

Agreed!

Sal-XK
08-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Update: go shopping last night find a set for $3k+ :( tell the wife to sleep on it we can come back tomorrow to get it. Wife find the exact same set on crags list for $1300 :) cool she spends most the day messaging the lady negotiating and settles. Uhaul closes in an hour rush out get a trailer ATM only fives the wife $500 I have $500 on crap detour to a ATM get the rest out on my card. Make it home get the wife load up take off. Before we get to the end of the block phone rings. The lady calls her husband changed his mind 15 minuets before were suppose to be ther really :(. Now I'm out back shopping. WTF

pjmjr508
08-13-2011, 03:40 PM
This is Karma from messing with your wife bro. You know you will end up on the short end lol

IamJEEP
08-13-2011, 04:46 PM
LOL, yeah bro it's bitting you in the arse!

Sal-XK
08-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Update: The saga continues, the first three stores we went to were closed already at 6PM welcome to the south. The first store that was open we go in the salesperson greets us at the door I'm trying to keep my spirits up so ask her where do you keep you bean bag chairs at? I thought I was funny but go nothing out of her LOL. So we spend about an hour sitting and looking finally I get the wife to make a choice :). The sales person then inform us that the one we want is on back order and the earliest it would be is September 30 :mad: Now remember the wife sold my furniture already so this aint going to work. So the wife is like we need to go to the other store where I saw this style salesperson yes it won't be the same manufacture I ask ok who built this one. She couldn't pronounce the name LOL made in china. One last crack at a joke I tell the wife I don't like you anymore then tell the salesperson I don't like her either nothing LOL. So off to the other store we go YEAAAAA. Get there look around narrow the choices down ok this is good found one. How much cool give me a deal, Dude, sign up for financing, Me no I'll pay cash save you money give me a deal, Dude no get 10% off with financing, Me, give me the 2% you'll save from credit card fees I literally have cash on me, Dude, can't do on this model WTF. So whatever I'm done tired mad had enough just give this one. Well, we have the sofa but the love couch is on back order 4 to 6 weeks. This is not happening well, give me a deal on the floor model. Dude I can't sell the floor model WTF. So we leave again heading home no furniture again. That's it swing in walmart grab a futon to sit on I'm done with this crap. So I'm on the chair and the wife is on the walmart futon LMAO. When will the drama stop hahahahaha.

cico7
08-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Salvation Army has a furniture store........

pjmjr508
08-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Like I said Karma is a b****h

Sal-XK
08-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Salvation Army has a furniture store........

Funny but I'm done messing with the wife on this one.

Like I said Karma is a b****h

Were not calling it Karma that implies we deserve it. Were calling it divine intervention stopping us from getting furniture for some reason that is not apparent yet.

AJeepZJ
08-13-2011, 09:37 PM
You are bold, Sal. You are bold.

Budasac
08-14-2011, 06:46 AM
Good stuff Sal. lol As I was reading through this thread and you were busting on your wife I was thinking "he's gonna get the **** end of the stick here". I mess with my wife alot but, when she's pissed I make like Casper. Don't wanna mess with the bull. Good luck with the furniture. The good thing about the futon is now you have someplace to crash if you reaslly piss her off.:)

AJeepZJ
08-14-2011, 07:02 AM
If you guys want to make the trip, lol. Highpoint, N.C. is known for making the best furniture in the state. And of course, everything on Glenwood (70) is like Furniture Central.

Sal-XK
08-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Ya I've stopped giving her crap about it. If comes down to a 2hr drive to get furniture I'm going to cry:(

Sal-XK
08-16-2011, 05:05 PM
The saga ENDS!!!!! I have furniture again and I'm all comfy again. Like I said it was divine intervention not karma getting in the way. We continued our search sunday and struck out of course all I did was pull a 6x12 trailer all over town with nothing in it sucking all my gas. Monday we started a gain we wen't and checked out some girls couch but I told the wife to check this store out running adds in craigs list I know I know running adds craigs list. They were a semi local company but they were only open 12-3 on Mondays weird hours. Well she goes while I'm at work and says she couldn't find anything she liked :( So we jump on there website and quickly narrow down our choice to a style we kept gravitating to at each store. They sell all Ashley's furniture and they had the couch we wanted $600 cheaper then everyone else :D The best part is they have tons of stuff in stock no back orders. So the wife calls and purchases the furniture over the phone and offers the delivery guys a few extra bucks to get to the house the same day we called like an hour before closing. Well all was good the guys agreed to the extra tip and showed up. So all in all I got new furniture for the price of used and I didn't even half to lift anything. :cool:

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/08/Couch-1.jpg

AJeepZJ
08-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Excellent! This is good news for the weekend. I'm waiting to hear the rest of the good news like Thursday or Friday when you say you can come camping! :)

Sal-XK
08-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Excellent! This is good news for the weekend. I'm waiting to hear the rest of the good news like Thursday or Friday when you say you can come camping! :)

I want to bro but it's not looking good bro.

AJeepZJ
08-16-2011, 06:02 PM
I want to bro but it's not looking good bro.

Man... ok.

Sal-XK
08-16-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm trying dude but my plate is full and filling up real fast. Among some other things I'm working on I also have to

1. fix wife' AC
2. Replace her upper motor isolation mount thing
3. epoxy my garage floor so I can
4. finish painting my jeep
5. change my oil
6. due the trans service
7. put the spacers on
8. Rotate tires.
9. put new tires on the wife's car

I think that's it but as you can see my plate is beginning to over run.

pjmjr508
08-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Looking great & not having to lift any of it is a major bonus!

BTW when I was bring up Karma, it was because you kept giving your wife so much mess. When I mess with mine & something starts to go wrong she will turn & laugh & say "See Karma will get you back lol"

Sal-XK
08-17-2011, 02:17 AM
Oh I know it was in good humar bro no worries the whole thing was funny.

cico7
08-17-2011, 03:59 AM
sal, you have so much happening, you should not be allowed to leave the yard.

Sal-XK
08-17-2011, 04:05 AM
sal, you have so much happening, you should not be allowed to leave the yard.

I haven't gone any where lately :( the furniture thing put me way behind.

IamJEEP
08-17-2011, 08:25 AM
That is a big list bro, good luck in knocking it down quickly enough to start enjoying the XJ.

Sal-XK
08-17-2011, 02:35 PM
That is a big list bro, good luck in knocking it down quickly enough to start enjoying the XJ.

I might be home bound for a while was planning on at least hitting Uwharrie this weekend not sure if I'm going to make that either. :(

Sal-XK
08-18-2011, 04:42 AM
So I fill my favorite coffee cup go sit down on the furniture and it don't fit in the cup holders :( So I get another one put the coffee in that it don't fit either WTH ( what the heck) man. So what to do wife is already laughing at me telling me I better wash all those cups ya right. So I see an old cup the logo is faded its old I grab that one and go to the garage of course I peaked the wife's radar LOL. So she comes out and catches me with hammer in hand :eek: what are you doing? I reply well, making a custom coffee cup LMAO whack off come the handle she just called my crazy shook her head a lot and said Oh mY an awful lot every time she saw me with it. So now my son see's it and repeats custom coffee cup and gives me a high five LOL. Am I crazy? I bet most if not all of us here have done something similar to this. My wife would of went shopping for a cup that fits I think most women would of approached it this way. I think most of us men would of did what I did and just lopped of the handle and be done with it. :)

IamJEEP
08-18-2011, 04:59 AM
Lol, nothing a little hammer cant fix!

AJeepZJ
08-18-2011, 06:13 AM
So I fill my favorite coffee cup go sit down on the furniture and it don't fit in the cup holders :( So I get another one put the coffee in that it don't fit either WTH ( what the heck) man. So what to do wife is already laughing at me telling me I better wash all those cups ya right. So I see an old cup the logo is faded its old I grab that one and go to the garage of course I peaked the wife's radar LOL. So she comes out and catches me with hammer in hand :eek: what are you doing? I reply well, making a custom coffee cup LMAO whack off come the handle she just called my crazy shook her head a lot and said Oh mY an awful lot every time she saw me with it. So now my son see's it and repeats custom coffee cup and gives me a high five LOL. Am I crazy? I bet most if not all of us here have done something similar to this. My wife would of went shopping for a cup that fits I think most women would of approached it this way. I think most of us men would of did what I did and just lopped of the handle and be done with it. :)

That little dude is AWESOME!

pjmjr508
08-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Nice

NeilSmith
08-18-2011, 10:34 AM
shoulda went to garage and got a sawzall and altered the sofa to accept your favorite mug. :)

AJeepZJ
08-18-2011, 11:09 AM
shoulda went to garage and got a sawzall and altered the sofa to accept your favorite mug. :)

Agreed

Sal-XK
08-18-2011, 11:30 AM

I would of had to call my lawyer first and have him draw up the divorce papers first I would of needed those LOL