PDA

View Full Version : General Rules

cico7
09-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Here are some home remedies:

AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE
ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLE S WHILE YOU CHOP.
>
AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.
>
FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES,
THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.
>
A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING
OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.
>
IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.
>
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T
MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
>
IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. My new favorite saying.....

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY
BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

CmmdrDan
09-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Good stuff!

pjmjr508
09-06-2011, 10:06 AM
nice

cico7
09-06-2011, 10:29 AM
nice
Hows the burn?

AJeepZJ
09-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Here are some home remedies:

AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE
ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLE S WHILE YOU CHOP.
>
AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.
>
FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES,
THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.
>
A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING
OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.
>
IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.
>
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T
MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
>
IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM. My new favorite saying.....

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY
BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

This makes sense... usually the sink is closer to the door than the toilet.

pjmjr508
09-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Hows the burn?

typing one handed for awhile & will see the burn doc on friday. 3rd degree covers the bottom of the left hand. great meds tho

thx for asking

IamJEEP
09-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Good one Don!

Holaday07 4.7
09-07-2011, 07:00 AM
typing one handed for awhile & will see the burn doc on friday. 3rd degree covers the bottom of the left hand. great meds tho

thx for asking

Damn that sounds horrible, what happened

pjmjr508
09-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Damn that sounds horrible, what happened

I had a BBQ mishap on last Sunday where the handle on my smoker/BBQ broke & lost my balance and ended up going into a pile of hot coal with my left hand. 3rd degree burns on my left hand with superficial burns on my head & left side of my neck. I will be seeing a burn doc on Friday & hope for no skin graph being needed. Thanks for asking

I have fixed the design flaw on mine & will not have the issue again lol

I also used the BBQ again the following day (One handed) I had marinated meat ready to cook

cico7
09-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Glad your back up and about!

sean112280
09-07-2011, 12:01 PM
oh man. Hoping you don't need a skin graph neither! Thats what I like to see though....good resilience getting back to the grill:)

Holaday07 4.7
09-07-2011, 12:20 PM
I had a BBQ mishap on last Sunday where the handle on my smoker/BBQ broke & lost my balance and ended up going into a pile of hot coal with my left hand. 3rd degree burns on my left hand with superficial burns on my head & left side of my neck. I will be seeing a burn doc on Friday & hope for no skin graph being needed. Thanks for asking

I have fixed the design flaw on mine & will not have the issue again lol

I also used the BBQ again the following day (One handed) I had marinated meat ready to cook

That would scare the crap out of me. Glad your alright and still grilling!

pjmjr508
09-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Thanks everyone.
I have never been a quitter & it was beaten in to me when young, if you fall off the horse, GET RIGHT BACK on it to get over the fears