PDA

View Full Version : I am so ready for football!

CmmdrDan
09-08-2011, 05:10 PM
FOOTBALL TIME!!! Yes! I am excited! Like the saints to win tonight but it doesnt matter to me.

LWM
09-08-2011, 05:30 PM
I was at last weeks Cardinals vs. Chargers game and it was a really great game (until the last 38 seconds), I will be at Sundays Panthers game and am looking forward to a great season.

CmmdrDan
09-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Nothing beats a view on the tv. with a nice cold (cheap) beer. Never been to a game live and dont really want to for the fact that i have amazing seats on tv.

Matt
09-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I've been to 2 games... both times excellent seats.

Nothing beats a 47+ inch high def TV with DVR (Pause/Rewind/frame by frame), an endless supply of buffalo wings & beer, and your own personal bathroom. Football is just one of those sports that's better at home with a few friends. In my opinion anyways.

Now hockey.... i LOVE going to hockey games!

CmmdrDan
09-08-2011, 05:49 PM
I've been to 2 games... both times excellent seats.

Nothing beats a 47+ inch high def TV with DVR (Pause/Rewind/frame by frame), an endless supply of buffalo wings & beer, and your own personal bathroom. Football is just one of those sports that's better at home with a few friends. In my opinion anyways.

Now hockey.... i LOVE going to hockey games!

That says it all. Ive been to a hockey game. really young dont remember much. Its hard to follow that puck on tv. I can only imagine live

Matt
09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
It's actually easier to follow the puck in person.

NeilSmith
09-08-2011, 05:55 PM
I think for every sport there are pros and cons for being there and for watching at home. Ive been to NFL games at Foxboro, Giants Stadium, Ravens Stadium, Baltimores Municipal Stadium, Fed Ex Field, The Vet in Philly, Carolina , and both new and old Tampa Stadium. I like going to the different stadiums, eating the different foods and hitting the tailgates. Ive also been to NASCAR races at Richmond a bunch of times, Martinsville several times, Dover a couple of times. There is nothing like the sights and sounds of being at a race live but it does get a little boring at times. I would rather watch a race from home but Id rather go to a football game. Go Dolphins !! Go Bucs !!

CmmdrDan
09-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Id rather watch baseball at the stadium. The atmosphere makes it less boring. Speaking of bathroom..breaking the seal..

NeilSmith
09-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Im checking flights to Tampa now . My brother lives down there and wants me to come down for the Bucs and Cowboys week before Christmas. Its not the Dolphins but next best thing. the Bucs games are always fun in the winter of course, there are usually plenty of bikini clad women running around too. :)

Sal-XK
09-08-2011, 06:46 PM
You do see the game better on TV but you get the whole experience at the game. Going to the bears games starts a 3am for a noon kick off time. From BBQ and hanging out to buying shots out of the back of a van toasting the bears with a hundred people. Freezing my butt off in the stands all of its worth it just to be there and you get to watch what you want as well not what the broadcast director decided he wanted you to see. You can take the whole game in see the open receivers that were missed or the two players fighting in the corner that they don't show any more. Nothing beats going to a game especially a team you and your family have been die hard fans of for generations.

sean112280
09-09-2011, 06:17 AM
I still have yet to go to a football game. Ticket prices for the Ravens are pretty damn expensive.

NeilSmith
09-09-2011, 09:39 AM
I still have yet to go to a football game. Ticket prices for the Ravens are pretty damn expensive.
ticket prices for everything have gotten so way out of control. in tampa, we buy the cheap $35 nosebleed tix and hang out in the end zone party section :)

LWM
09-09-2011, 09:54 AM
I have season tickets and sell some of them so that I end up going for free.

BonesWK
09-09-2011, 01:10 PM

been to a couple ravens games, they do it right down there at that stadium.

Always will be an Eagles fan though.

pjmjr508
09-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I have been to games in NJ for the Giants & Jets, and also to Oakland for the Raiders & I will have to say this, there is nothing like being in the Black Hole watching a game it is an experience lol.

Raider Nation 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game last night was crazy for Saints & GB, it was great.

AJeepZJ
09-09-2011, 04:46 PM
FOOTBALL TIME!!! Yes! I am excited! Like the saints to win tonight but it doesnt matter to me.

Your only excited because you saw my going nuts for the Packers last night, lol. And yeah... Packers were clean'n them up at first. It looked like it was gonna be a wipeout.

Sal-XK
09-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Your only excited because you saw my going nuts for the Packers last night, lol. And yeah... Packers were clean'n them up at first. It looked like it was gonna be a wipeout.

AJ I'm sorry to say if you're a packers fan you and your jeeps are no longer aloud in my garage. https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/badbadmadangrysmileyemoticon000609large-1.gif

jk but seriously

AJeepZJ
09-09-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm less of a fan of the Saints than I am of the Packers. So I went for the Packers Thursday night, lol.

Sal-XK
09-09-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm less of a fan of the Saints than I am of the Packers. So I went for the Packers Thursday night, lol.

As long as your not a packer fan your always welcome LMAO

AJeepZJ
09-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Nope. Mostly Colts and Patriots... Don't ask me why. I just do.

CmmdrDan
09-11-2011, 05:26 AM
Baltimore Ravens are gonna take the W today. I hope they beat the living **** out of the Steelers.

NeilSmith
09-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Nope. Mostly Colts and Patriots... Don't ask me why. I just do.
Well, now you and I have issues. :)

AJeepZJ
09-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Baltimore Ravens are gonna take the W today. I hope they beat the living **** out of the Steelers.

I don't care for either of those teams... But to spite you - I hope your Ravens lose.

Well, now you and I have issues. :)

lol... I have to tip-toe around you guys with football, lol. You guys only have issues with my teams... because they win. :)

LWM
09-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Heading out the door to the Cardinals / Panthers game

Sal-XK
09-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Case of yuenglings, direct tv Sunday ticket and the Bears killing the falcons life is good :D

NeilSmith
09-11-2011, 03:20 PM
You guys only have issues with my teams... because they win. :)
Colts got mopped up today ! we will see about the Pats tomorrow night, should be a good opening game. Go Phins !!