PDA

View Full Version : Hate that Site

CmmdrDan
09-15-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/what-did-you-do-your-wk-xk-today-1167146/index77.html
Post number 1154

Quoted for when it gets deleted.

Why has no one asked about that FJ!?

Oh and Jager did something today. He got banned for speaking the truth. He will be back in a few days though. Just a temp ban. It doesnt say he is banned but he said he can't do **** on this site.

What a crock of ****! A giant crock pot full of steaming ****! He got banned cause he pointed out the obvious. A paying member at that. Lets pay this stupid ****ing site to advertise for them on our ****ing jeeps and then get banned for speaking our minds. Well **** you JF! The classifieds suck here and when ever someone posts something for sale it immediately gets deleted! Who the **** is it hurting! IT IS BULL****.

That is all carry on.

Ohh and I drove it today to keep this on topic.

I hate that ****ing site.

CmmdrDan
09-15-2011, 01:16 PM
PM I just sent a Mod.

Is it not important for this site to maintain and improve the way it operates? If a member has a problem they should be able to express the way they feel. The classifieds on this site are ****ing horrible. Every last thread about people try to sell something or looking to buy something has been ****ing deleted. Way to help out other jeepers. I don't float around into other model sections but is everything deleted there also? Anytime some one wants to sell something or buy something is it deleted? Maybe you should do what he suggested and make a sticky. It will make us happier. (the people who are paying to keep this site alive!) and it will make your job easier. Get off you ****ing high horse and help out the "fake" jeeps..you know the ones that don't have solid front axles. This section has gone to **** ever since the mods got switched. There were never any problems until you guys showed up.

Holaday07 4.7
09-15-2011, 01:21 PM
hahhhahaha thats awesome. I feel like making an account just to join in

CmmdrDan
09-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Not worth the time.

EvilJager
09-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Me too ooh wait im banned over there haha

IamJEEP
09-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Wow, thats bs!

Matt
09-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Yup... i created a thread asking if anyone had a set of take-off OME coils or were interested in upgrading their MD coils to HD coils (some people decide later that they want extra load capacity) or if anyone with HD coils wanted to downgrade to MD coils (if the ride was too stiff). Thread got deleted... where the hell am i supposed to post a thread like that?

There's a reason i never paid for membership over there. Even when i had my wrangler and XJ... the majority of the members just lack knowledge and/or respect (but think they know everything about wheeling because their daddy bought them a wrangler) /rant

Sal-XK
09-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Well Matt was the first one to suggest opening up this forum for the WK's and we all agreed. It has just taken you guys a little longer to get fed up with there BS over there then it took us. The only reason I see for going back over there is to recruit and inform other Jeepers that this site exists but I recommend doing it in a PM. Did anyone copy Jagers post that got him banned? Dan I'm surprised you aren't banned yet that was a lot of F bombs bro. My for sale post was also deleted over there but the mods can have there stuff for sale in there sigs posted in stickys so take that for what it's worth. It's a corporation out to make money don't for get that and having a section modded by people who don't own a Jeep in that section is just stupid IMO.

CmmdrDan
09-15-2011, 03:38 PM
The best part is what I just found out. Keith, the owner of JF, also owns at least 2 other sites. My girl just register at a home brew site. Set up the same as JF and the Admin is Keith. Same name and location as JF. He was smart about websites. Just stupid about running them.

NeilSmith
09-15-2011, 04:11 PM
So, they have a classified section but you aren't allowed to post anything for sale ? I don't quite follow .

Matt
09-15-2011, 04:19 PM
So, they have a classified section but you aren't allowed to post anything for sale ? I don't quite follow .

It's hard to explain... basically, the classified section there is impossible to use. So people in the WK/XK section will post stuff up for sale in their "forum" for people to see. Remember, the ENTIRE wk/xk section there is just one forum area.. so everything XK/WK related is in one area, not split up into separate forums like it is here.

NeilSmith
09-15-2011, 05:15 PM
It's hard to explain... basically, the classified section there is impossible to use. So people in the WK/XK section will post stuff up for sale in their "forum" for people to see. Remember, the ENTIRE wk/xk section there is just one forum area.. so everything XK/WK related is in one area, not split up into separate forums like it is here.
I gotcha. They remove it cause its not in the classified section , rather in the XK/WK section ?

Matt
09-15-2011, 05:21 PM
I gotcha. They remove it cause its not in the classified section , rather in the XK/WK section ?

Exactly.

But they're nazi-strict about it... even though the classified section is like a black hole where nothing can be found/seen.

And, as in my example, they deleted my thread which really didnt belong in the classified section to begin with. I basically said "hey, if anyone was considering changing out their springs for either the heavier or lighter duty ones, let me know". Yes, technically that's a "wanted" add... but at the same time i was targeting the people who aren't actively looking to sell their springs, just have been thinking about it.

All of this may seem a bit over reacting... but for those of us who have spent significant time over there... its just like the icing on the cake. It's just, really a crappy site for XK/WK owners to be on, yet it gets so much activity probably due to the name and showing up in google searches.

EvilJager
09-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Well the thread title was " jf sucks balls"... i got to let the dogs out and get daughter in bed ill try to think of what i said haha... it easnt nice but not my worst .. i didnt even curse!

IamJEEP
09-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Another reason to move over to this AWESOME site!

Matt
09-15-2011, 05:27 PM
https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

For the record... i can definitely see why you got a few days vacation.

But i completely agree with the statements you made!

EvilJager
09-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Ok here's what happened. A guy on jf posted in the wk/xk forum saying he wanted some front tow hooks (factory hooks ) so I replied saying dan had one. A few posts later it was deleted! So I wrote something close to this.

Jf sucks balls

Jf sucks balls b.c. they delete everyones threads. A guy was on here looking for a part and got deleted b.c. it was in the wrong section. The wk/xk have a very LIMITED market everytime we post in the classified we get DROWNED out by all the wrangler stuff. That's about all I remember
then I got a few posts from som wrangler dbags and I said they need to make a fs/wtb sticky in our section( really how hard is that) and I got banned boo freakin hoo haha

EvilJager
09-15-2011, 05:43 PM
https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

For the record... i can definitely see why you got a few days vacation.

But i completely agree with the statements you made!

Who doesn't like a vacation haha

CmmdrDan
09-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Sal, Did you change my title?

Its cool I understand. haha

Matt
09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
at least he didnt delete your thread https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

IamJEEP
09-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Familly friendly site guys, at least keep the titles clean. :D

Sal-XK
09-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Actually I went to do it but it was already done LOL we just clean stuff up were it needs be done no big deal bro we try to moderate silently as much as we can. There's not much mod work on this site all the members are pretty cool and we don't have a bunch of restricting rules either.

EvilJager
09-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Anyways. Looks like we might get a few new members! Got to love the power or WORD

Matt
09-15-2011, 06:08 PM
as long as they're not khaki wk's... then we'll accept them into our world :p

IamJEEP
09-15-2011, 06:11 PM

You mean there are other colors offered?

Matt
09-15-2011, 06:13 PM

Only to people with good taste...

IamJEEP
09-15-2011, 06:19 PM
only to people with good taste...

ouch!!! Lol!!!!

EvilJager
09-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Youll get banned for that... ooh wait wrong site. Haha

IamJEEP
09-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Youll get banned for that... ooh wait wrong site. Haha

You don't get banned here........we make you walk the plank!

Matt
09-15-2011, 06:46 PM
You don't get banned here........we make you walk the plank!

t'is the truth!

LWM
09-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Sal, Did you change my title?

Its cool I understand. haha

I changed it, we are an assume forum and want to keep it that way by reducing the foul language (especially in the titles) because you never know who might be reading over daddy's shoulder.

AJeepZJ
09-15-2011, 08:42 PM

You're both Jerks, lol.

Matt
09-15-2011, 08:42 PM
LMAO!!!

hahahahaha, damn man, took you long enough!

cico7
09-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Familly friendly site guys, at least keep the titles clean. :D
Yes dear. Competing for a mod spot?

cico7
09-16-2011, 07:45 AM
I changed it, we are an assume ??forum and want to keep it that way by reducing the foul language (especially in the titles) because you never know who might be reading over daddy's shoulder.

we are an ass u me ?? forum??

IamJEEP
09-16-2011, 08:06 AM
Yes dear. Competing for a mod spot?

Nope, but if I was.........I would ban YOU just because I can!

IamJEEP
09-16-2011, 08:09 AM
LMAO!!!

hahahahaha, damn man, took you long enough!

You know these old guys with thier khaki cars, they are a bit s....l....o....w.

Holaday07 4.7
09-16-2011, 08:34 AM

Come to think of it both of my grandparents drive Khaki cars..... I wonder if there is a connection

cico7
09-16-2011, 11:12 AM

No that Kinky not Khacky.

cico7
09-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Nope, but if I was.........I would ban YOU just because I can!
Man everyone wants to hit me with thier ban stick........... :-(

IamJEEP
09-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Come to think of it both of my grandparents drive Khaki cars..... I wonder if there is a connection

Well, I live in a retirement community and 90% of the Crown Vicks are some sort of khaki shade....just saying.

IamJEEP
09-16-2011, 11:28 AM
No that Kinky not Khacky.

There are plenty of those as well. Lol...

Sal-XK
09-16-2011, 05:22 PM
Man everyone wants to hit me with thier ban stick........... :-(

I don't I like your banter LOL especially when you report my posts for being a bears fan LMAO

LWM
09-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Has anyone noticed the change on the JK forum?

JK-Forum.com - The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board

Matt
09-17-2011, 04:54 AM
Glad we got it first!!

AJeepZJ
09-17-2011, 05:53 AM
Well, I live in a retirement community and 90% of the Crown Vicks are some sort of khaki shade....just saying.

What makes you so special? So does everyone else that lives in Florida, lol.

IamJEEP
09-17-2011, 01:14 PM
What makes you so special? So does everyone else that lives in Florida, lol.

LOL........Noted.

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 07:02 PM
SO DONE!

That site is doomed.

EvilJager
09-21-2011, 07:05 PM
I forsee a goodbye thread in their future! Closed my poll.

Matt
09-21-2011, 07:06 PM
lol i like how ALL of our comments were deleted in that thread where we "technically" didn't break any rules...

Eh, sooner or later people will catch on. Don't know why members here still always post there first.... but whatever, the post #'s here have been rising steadily. Won't be long before that section of JF is a ghost town ;)

Sal-XK
09-21-2011, 07:08 PM

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spamming a competitor forum
Date the ban will be lifted: 09-28-2011, 08:00 PM

LMAO hahahaahhahahaha I guess there scared of me hahahahahahahahahah

EvilJager
09-21-2011, 07:09 PM
I b****** him out. And then sent another pm to garkee

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Made a nice post in the Grand Cherokee General section

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/suggested-idea-change-forum-they-told-us-go-pound-sand-1267786/

Matt
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM
classic!!!

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 07:11 PM

SO when it gets deleted

Matt
09-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Dan... you are the prt-sc master!

Sal-XK
09-21-2011, 07:14 PM
I can't read the picture some of the sentences are missing and since I'm banned I can't go check it out :)

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 07:17 PM
So another member made a suggest to have a sticky added to each section so people can post things for sale. When some models post items in the classifieds, they are quickly drown out by wrangler items. For us in the WK/Xk section this is a very big problem. We can sell something or buy something that cant be found. This is the response that we got when we made a poll to have this done. Bite the hand that feeds you. Paying members want something you should make an effort to give it to them. I know for a fact I will not pay another dime to this site. Through in a few pictures to prove my point.

They Banned you for you plug? you didnt break any rules!

Sal-XK
09-21-2011, 07:22 PM
I know I didn't break any rules I read the posting guide lines after I posted that but that's what you get from a POS forum. I can't complain though I go there just to recruit for this site so I am guilty :) and probably deserving of a ban it's just funny. This site is so much better for our platform I just want people to know they have a better home out there if they want it.

Matt
09-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Because of their wrangler bandwidth, they're always on top of the google searches, hence people sign up there. As we grow here, we'll move up the ranks in the google searches.

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 07:28 PM
That is all they get there are people with one question. When they get their answer cya!

Sal-XK
09-21-2011, 07:31 PM
The things I do for this forum and my fellow Jeepes :)

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 07:33 PM
We are eternally grateful!

Matt
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Sal... he's like the Ultimate Jeep Prophet... sacrificing memberships all over the web to promote his one true site..

Sal-XK
09-21-2011, 07:43 PM
We are eternally grateful!

Sal... he's like the Ultimate Jeep Prophet... sacrificing memberships all over the web to promote his one true site..

I do what I can LMAO I think the only reason I'm not banned from the other forum is I have an in with there moderator LOL

Matt
09-21-2011, 07:46 PM
or it could have something to do with all of your pictures of busting down doors overseas with massive shotguns, jumping out of planes, and your clearly semi-psychotic sense of humor + constant consumption of pain meds..... yeah, i wouldnt ban YOU either!!! lol

AJeepZJ
09-21-2011, 07:52 PM
lol i like how ALL of our comments were deleted in that thread where we "technically" didn't break any rules...

Eh, sooner or later people will catch on. Don't know why members here still always post there first.... but whatever, the post #'s here have been rising steadily. Won't be long before that section of JF is a ghost town ;)

Ever since I registered to UJ, I've always visited it first before going to the other place. UJ is the most visited site for me since July. I really only still go to the other to keep in touch with its' members. But one thing I've wanted to be careful about was giving the impression that UJ is just a lot of people who were unhappy with so-and-so place. I don't want to be perceived as a place for those who can't follow other sites rules - no matter how frivolous or illogical they may be. I'd just hate for UJ to have a negative stigma attached to it...

All things considered, what the forum members were asking was not unreasonable - it would have really helped the site. Which is a shame they are so opposed to critique and suggestions.

Sal-XK
09-21-2011, 08:16 PM
or it could have something to do with all of your pictures of busting down doors overseas with massive shotguns, jumping out of planes, and your clearly semi-psychotic sense of humor + constant consumption of pain meds..... yeah, i wouldnt ban YOU either!!! lol

:o

Ever since I registered to UJ, I've always visited it first before going to the other place. UJ is the most visited site for me since July. I really only still go to the other to keep in touch with its' members. But one thing I've wanted to be careful about was giving the impression that UJ is just a lot of people who were unhappy with so-and-so place. I don't want to be perceived as a place for those who can't follow other sites rules - no matter how frivolous or illogical they may be. I'd just hate for UJ to have a negative stigma attached to it...

All things considered, what the forum members were asking was not unreasonable - it would have really helped the site. Which is a shame they are so opposed to critique and suggestions.

Being upset with another forum might make people stop by but they will stay for the content and dedicated members here and a friendly environment to hang out in and talk Jeeps. All we have to do is keep doing what were doing bro and people will see the light :) Build and they will come LOL I crack myself up.

CmmdrDan
09-21-2011, 09:47 PM
I wanna know how long chris is banned for. What he posted in the xk/wk section and if anyone got a word in. Cause I'm sure whatever went down it wasn't good.

Budasac
09-22-2011, 03:29 AM
He made a post basically saying that he's leaving JF cause the site and the mods suck. It lasted about five minutes before being erased. Your thread in the general forum was erased as well. It was up until at least 12:30. But it's gone without a trace now. It's kinda funny that the last comment I made was to argue that those of us who acually pay to support the site should have a voice. I guess the mods didn't agree.(RatMonkey) And there wasn't any bashing going on. Just a discussion and some complaining. The new mods in the WK/XK forum over there blow.

Matt
09-22-2011, 03:34 AM
Being upset with another forum might make people stop by but they will stay for the content and dedicated members here and a friendly environment to hang out in and talk Jeeps. All we have to do is keep doing what were doing bro and people will see the light :) Build and they will come LOL I crack myself up.

Exactly. This isn't a forum built on spite... its a forum built on a desire to have our own stomping ground, our own place on the web. We have a really good crew here.... people will stay. :)

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 04:10 AM
I got banned till 10-6 for "insulting a mod" me and ratf'er were going at it using pm's till around 12 this morning. (And u had to get up at 4:00am today.

He sent me his last pm amd i was like ill pm him when i get up for work. So i guess ill pm him on the 6th haha

AJeepZJ
09-22-2011, 04:17 AM
That is really unfortunate to hear - Why would they not be opened to constructive criticism. Hope we don't come across any of them on the trail :D

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 04:21 AM
That is really unfortunate to hear - Why would they not be opened to constructive criticism. Hope we don't come across any of them on the trail :D
thays what i told him (the constructive criticism part)

Im debating on weather to take my jf sticker off or add a "sucks" to the end and complete it haha

I hope i do see them on a trail!

LWM
09-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Im debating on weather to take my jf sticker off or add a "sucks" to the end and complete it

Leaving the sticker on still advertises for them, I say make a video of you taking it off and putting ours on and then post the video on thier site! :)

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 05:46 AM

Should be my last post there!

Dont know why it is so small. Here is a copy and paste of what it says.

I am taking a leave of absence from this site. If anyone needs to contact me you can shoot me a PM and Ill still get it on my phone. Somethings have been going on that don't make me few like I am wanted at this site. So I'll talk to you guys later. I hope you all enjoy your jeep experience! Peace

Can you read my sig in the picture?

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Haha thats what i told aj i was going to do. I needed to talk to you about the stickers. I plan on biying a lifetime membership. Do i get one sticker? If so how much is a second?

LWM
09-22-2011, 05:55 AM
Haha thats what i told aj i was going to do. I needed to talk to you about the stickers. I plan on biying a lifetime membership. Do i get one sticker? If so how much is a second?

One sticker comes with lifetime mebership, additional stickers are $5.00 (a little expensive but I have to fund this venture somehow).

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 05:59 AM
For the small price of a membership here plus no adds $5 for a sticker is pretty reasonable.

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the info guys

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 06:29 AM
Wish I had found this site earlier than I did. I was the one that posted about the tow hooks. Jager got back to me and then Dan came on... next thing I know I went on to respond and the thread was gone lol. Not long after that there was a new thread titled "JF Sucks Balls" lol. Needless to say, I'll be hanging out here a lot more often.

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 06:33 AM
^ youre the reason tgis all happened! Haha they pissed me off when they deleted your thread. Its chill here tho youll like it. And hey check out the fs thread i bet youll find something for a wk in there haha

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 06:36 AM
Lol yea it was me. My bad man. Pissed me off too. I could NEVER find anything in their FS section. I've already been all over this one. Dans still got that 1 tow hook I'm probably going to get from him lol

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Its not really your fault... it just pushed me over the edge. Im glad you found your way over here!

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Lol looks like the deleted your poll about the FS sticky. They deleted a thread Dan started too

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 06:48 AM
I knew they closed it. I figured that d.bag would delete it to ..... he was telling me noine else has a problem in the fs sdction... buy why were ther 80+ votes in the WK section aggreeing?

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Hahah yea I know. Oh well, now we've found a better place to hangout lol

AJeepZJ
09-22-2011, 06:59 AM
This place will soon be a haven for WK's and XK's and it will be busting at the seams...

LWM
09-22-2011, 07:11 AM
This place will soon be a haven for WK's and XK's and it will be busting at the seams...

I hope your projections are correct, I woul dlike to sew the WK crowd join us a the Ultimate Jeep Summet 2012 in Moab too!

Matt
09-22-2011, 07:12 AM
I knew merging this site (formerly xk-forum) with WKs would work out. :)

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 07:28 AM
I hope your projections are correct, I woul dlike to sew the WK crowd join us a the Ultimate Jeep Summet 2012 in Moab too!

Dont make me jealous! As soon as my kids are older and i get my jeep how i want it i plan on spending 2 weeks over there wheeling and maybe a little traveling. Its pretty much a once in a life time rhing for us east coasters.... well maybe twice ;)

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 07:52 AM
My last post that I took a screen shot of here was deleted! What reason!? I pmed him for it. Ill report back with it.

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 07:55 AM
He deleted my threads b.c. it makes people mad at jf and people (sal) makr plugs for a "better" forum and ues he qutoed forum haha

AJeepZJ
09-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Dont make me jealous! As soon as my kids are older and i get my jeep how i want it i plan on spending 2 weeks over there wheeling and maybe a little traveling. Its pretty much a once in a life time rhing for us east coasters.... well maybe twice ;)

I plan on going next summer or summer of 2013.

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 08:09 AM
I plan on going next summer or summer of 2013.

Let me guess, in the zj.
if so dont wait for me haha jk i would love to go then but doubt ill have the $ or be able to get my vacation during summer

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 08:12 AM
I still cant figure out why they banned me? Everybody likes jager hahaha. Im.such an a$$

Matt
09-22-2011, 08:15 AM
I still cant figure out why they banned me? Everybody likes jager hahaha. Im.such an a$$

They banned you for not using spell check... duh!

AJeepZJ
09-22-2011, 08:34 AM

Whats wrong with that? I'd do it too! :D

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 09:18 AM

Hahahaha

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Im going to make a suggestion here and don't want to get banned for it. We need a spell check at the bottom corner that auto checks it for us b4 we post so matt will stop crying. ROFL!

Matt
09-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Im going to make a suggestion here and don't want to get banned for it. We need a spell check at the bottom corner that auto checks it for us b4 we post so matt will stop crying. ROFL!

why don't you start a poll on that. :p

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Haha I was going to but to lazy right now.

sean112280
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
lol

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 12:12 PM
From the great leader that is JF. (note: Sarcasm)
From Yours Truly

AJeepZJ
09-22-2011, 12:18 PM
In defense of Keith - I don't think he really knows EVERYTHING that's going on, of course he could be entirely acting... It's not so much a 'learning curve' as it is him being truly aware of the situation. Without trying to reach down his throat, lol. You have to learn to be neutral yet objective. I'd talk to him myself but...

cico7
09-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Well, his reply didnt address your comments. I feel like I am missing parts of the conversation. But....
If his reply was just that and only that, he avoided your comments.

It is hard to take a complaint seriously with so many incongrous statements and misspellings.
Woman called me and said she was mad because someone didnt live up to her obligations(?)

But that wasnt as weird as yesterday:
I had a woman come in the office to see me because I am a Notary.

She swears they have done things to her.

She was put on social security and can’t get off. She is now their property.

She met with Obama 3 time and Gov Kaisch twice. They had her sign something but didnt give her a copy.

They stuck things in her hand and she doesnt remember.

They clocked her phone (?) She can't use her phone.

She can’t call Alarm Force. (?) They keep cutting her off. They know everything she says.

Social Security ran her out of their office. (yeah I bet)

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 01:17 PM
My first message to him was about the issues we had been having and how we made a poll just to have it deleted. His message on this page is his first response to me. My response on this page is after his on this page.

BonesWK
09-22-2011, 02:20 PM
I still dont know why you all didnt post the poll in the GD? That way all would see the issues with JF and the infamous sticky.

alas, I still go here and there, and I like both for different reasons.

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Well it looks like they are finally doing something about it. I guess Jagers poll wasn't good enough lol.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f6/new-classifieds-poll-1268105/

Matt
09-22-2011, 02:52 PM
ironic...............

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Yea the thing i get banned for they do it and try to gdt the credit!

Anarchy! !! Votr against

Budasac
09-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Voting is 44 to 10 in favor of splitting up the classifieds. Guess the WK's weren't the only ones who felt that way. I think what's more important is the way the mods in the WK section have been handling things. I'm sure Keith didn't know the whole story even after speaking to Dan. But at least he took the initiative to act once he heard there was a problem and put it to a member vote.

I'm just very dissappointed in the change of guard over there.

Matt
09-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Yea the thing i get banned for they do it and try to gdt the credit!

Anarchy! !! Votr against

Or...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f6/new-classifieds-poll-1268105/index2.html#post12210129

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 03:20 PM
:eek:

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Thats pretty much what it was like talking to the mod last night. Hes even more hard headed than i am. I dont like that. ANARCHY! VOTE AGAINST!!!

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 03:34 PM
You guys forget im banned? I cant read your links

Matt
09-22-2011, 03:37 PM

this is my post:

Definitely split it up...

You're an absolute genius for thinking of this!!

cico7
09-22-2011, 03:39 PM
My Reply (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f6/new-classifieds-poll-1268105/#post12210253)

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 03:43 PM

Hahaha my post was just the link to the new poll Keith started about what to do with the FS sections.

cico7
09-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Private Message: Commander
Today, 06:44 PM
Keith
Admin

1982 CJ7
My Specs
Engine: 258
Transmission: T5i
Transfer Case: Dana 300
Front Axle: Dana 30
Rear Axle: AMC 20
Suspension: SUA
Tires: 35" MTR
Wheels: 15x8
Armor: Steel
User Profile

Gallery
Classifieds
My Jeeps
iTrader Rating
Commander

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you explain in more detail your complaints about JeepForum.

I didn't quite understand how we are treating Commanders different in the forum structure.

Thanks!

TnT Custom Flat Fenders
Hanson Offroad Front Bumper
BDS Suspension and BDS Rocksliders
Smittybilt Winch
Hedman Hedders
Tuffy Security Console and Tuffy Glovebox
Firestik CB Antenna
Parts I Need! PM me if you Have!
CJ7 Locking Hood Latch
Wiper Cover
Stock Battery Latch
CJ7 5 speed shifter boot

AJeepZJ
09-22-2011, 04:03 PM
*shakes head* You guys disgruntlement makes me wanna chow down on some doughnuts, lol. You guys were successful that's kind of what matters most - Although there were some casualties (bans).

Keith's creation of the poll appears in every subforum - thats more powerful than any crawled thread... and it reaches out to EVERYONE. Which is what I suggested you do in the first place, Chris lol. But it's cool - you are a hothead and that's why you are my bro. Keith specifically put in a post containing a link for the WK guys. I think he's been accommodating in this matter ever since the ISSUE was brought to him, granted it was brought to him most likely because it was a crisis. Probably would have had fewer casualties if there weren't so many folks walking around with C4 and dynamite

BTW, I appealed all of your bans - or tried to anyway.

LWM
09-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Don't encourage them to fix there problems now... We want members to come over here.

They didn't listen to you and banned some of you, we listened to you and adapted rather quickly to meet your desires. :)

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 04:16 PM
^^ Very true. Just sent a PM to a member over there that said he's done with the site. Trying to recruit!

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Just read there general posting rules sticky. If that don't sum up what that forum is about then well I can't help you. I would cleverly quote some of it but alas I'm one of the casualties. To not put a WK or XK member in as moderators to rule over there own section is ridiculous there should be one of each IMO. Why they would put a Jeep owner that in charge of our section that most of them don't even consider us real jeepers is a recipes for disaster. I'm just curious is the JK section modded by the TJ or ZJ crowd I doubt it. As Matt has said were the red headed step children over there. I know people including myself have friends over so all you can do is shut up and take it like there rules say to do or you can speak up to change it and take your BAN like a man I guess.

Matt
09-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Don't encourage them to fix there problems now... We want members to come over here.

They didn't listen to you and banned some of you, we listened to you and adapted rather quickly to meet your desires. :)

X2

IMO, let this issue fizzle over there. My posts in the threads and polls were more for my own amusement more than anything. Really, it's just a forum... a forum that we'll ALWAYS be the red-headed step children in. THIS is the place to be https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Budasac
09-22-2011, 04:23 PM
*shakes head* You guys disgruntlement makes me wanna chow down on some doughnuts, lol. You guys were successful that's kind of what matters most - Although there were some casualties (bans).

Keith's creation of the poll appears in every subforum - thats more powerful than any crawled thread... and it reaches out to EVERYONE. Which is what I suggested you do in the first place, Chris lol. But it's cool - you are a hothead and that's why you are my bro. Keith specifically put in a post containing a link for the WK guys. I think he's been accommodating in this matter ever since the ISSUE was brought to him, granted it was brought to him most likely because it was a crisis. Probably would have had fewer casualties if there weren't so many folks walking around with C4 and dynamite

BTW, I appealed all of your bans - or tried to anyway.

I was just looking at the "What did you do ...... today?" Thread on "the other site". 6 deleted posts in one page of one thread. Also two locked and two moved threads on the first page alone.

IDK why, but I sent this PM to Keith.

FYI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may not care, but just so you know, your losing alot of paying members in the XK/WK section because people are sick of the new mods. We had a very nice little community of people helping each other out for the past year or so that I've been on, and now, well, it kinda sucks.

ArloGuthroJeep was doing just fine before. For the most part everyone in that section is polite and helpful, unlike some of the A-holes who troll the GD sections posting "Great Story Bro" in every thread.

It's unfortunate that we're losing alot of members who have well modded Jeeps and experience to share. Not to mention the donations they provide to support this site.

As much as I enjoy learning and sharing my experiences on JF, I will not be renewing my membership if things keep going in this direction.

Here's just one example (there are numerous posts of members expressing their frustrations and bidding farewell) Though most have been erased by "mods".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did enjoy most of my time there and felt I should let him know what's going down. Though I think I may have found a new home.:)

Matt
09-22-2011, 04:25 PM
I did enjoy most of my time there and felt I should let him know what's going down. Though I think I may have found a new home.:)

sheesh... and it only took me like what, 5 PM's to get you over here?

Budasac
09-22-2011, 04:28 PM
sheesh... and it only took me like what, 5 PM's to get you over here?

I don't like change. lol

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Yea keith doesnt have a clue whats goes on with his mods hes pretty much collecting cash and backstabbing paid members.

Matt i have no idea where they think of this stuff polls and what not.

Ratdonkey or what ever his name is said we were the only ones have problems searching parts "even more obsolete models"
So i told him " so sjould i start a poll in every section and find out " haha see how i got the evil on eviljager now

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 06:28 PM

Well..thats how it goes

cico7
09-22-2011, 07:01 PM

Well..thats how it goes

How can you let him know if you grow up if you can never go back?

BonesWK
09-22-2011, 07:09 PM
you guys are my boys... but this hatred of JF is borderline childish.

just sayin.

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 07:17 PM
even though i have received a permanent ban I think we need to move on and let this go. We have all stated our piece about the subject and all of us have vented and made our points. If JF changes then it was worth all the drama if not then they don't deserve our presence. We all frequent multiple forums and there is nothing wrong with that. Your free to discuss other forums here good or bad this forum is open and for the good of our passion for Jeeps. I still read JeepCommander.com and I still post there to help people out and see nothing wrong with letting people know that UJ is here. This is my home forum and hopefully always will be. There are a lot of good people on JF and I'll continue to post and read that site as long as they will let me but I will always let people know about UJ because I feel people would enjoy it and see nothing wrong that.

Matt
09-22-2011, 07:19 PM
you guys are my boys... but this hatred of JF is borderline childish.

just sayin.

Its not borderline childish... it straight up is childish. But it has made today a lot more interesting https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Budasac
09-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Its not borderline childish... it straight up is childish. But it has made today a lot more interesting https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Yep. ^That :D This thread blew up today.

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Yep. ^That :D This thread blew up today.

It has been pretty entertaining uh :D

Matt
09-22-2011, 07:31 PM
I liked your other, more "heartfelt", post Sal. why'd you delete it? https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Have to make sure the pills don't make me do anything i'll regret LMAO Having my back flare up and surgery on my jaw all in the same week has me on these things a lot more then I'm use to you know. but I can put it back up.

Edit: its back up and i;m having toubles seeing the screen now so hopfully its good

Matt
09-22-2011, 07:42 PM
lol im just bustin your balls man. got a little laugh when i saw your post was gone.

no need to put it back up... i think we're all doing what you were suggesting: moving on. https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 07:58 PM
yes i want too sse us move us along andr edn thisoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo sorryhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdam did iti agaon dosed off for a sec time to lit i

Matt
09-22-2011, 08:00 PM
g'night Sal! https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Well. Im obviously done with it. haha
It may have been childish but if the guy running the forum didn't put a child in charge this forum would have never existed.
Sorry Bones. Im still a child at heart. Plus if you start ****ing with my friends Im not gonna let it go down..

For the rest of you misfits. Im glad I could entertain you!

cico7
09-23-2011, 07:24 AM
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/animated20laughing20mouse-1.gifYou guys are weiners and whiners.

I have a bad rep for not playing well with others. You are worse.

If the site isn't doing the job for you, quit going there.

Guess i didn't see what started this. I migrated this way to get away from the bashers and complainers
at jeepcommander.com

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/wiener-1.jpg

:(

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 07:40 AM
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/animated20laughing20mouse-1.gifYou guys are weiners and whiners.

I have a bad rep for not playing well with others. You are worse.

If the site isn't doing the job for you, quit going there.

Guess i didn't see what started this. I migrated this way to get away from the bashers and complainers
at jeepcommander.com

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/wiener-1.jpg

:(

Sorry to disappoint you. I have a hard time letting something go.

LWM
09-23-2011, 07:56 AM
I have no issues with this thread as long as this stays in THIS THREAD, if you are not interested in the discussion then you just don't visit the thread, but I don't want to see other threads become places to vent. The TOPIC for this thread is the dislike of the other forum mentioned so discussion in this tread along that topic is acceptable in my opinion (and I know everyone has their own opinion).

Matt
09-23-2011, 08:02 AM
Well put.

Lets not turn every thread here into a whining session about another place. We have a great site here and a bunch of good members. Some things happened on another forum that displeased some members, so few guys wanted/needed to vent. That is all.

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Jon I appreciate you letting me vent here. This forum is by far the best one I belong to. JF was just the place where I met many of the people now here. I met a few good friends that I am in contact with just about daily. The reason it was dragged out over there and leading to my ban, was because of them. Plain and simple. Thanks Jon.

Matt
09-23-2011, 08:05 AM
and now we know..... don't E-piss off Dan!! https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

sean112280
09-23-2011, 08:06 AM
lol

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 08:07 AM
I am properly the epitome of an E-thug. I'm a big teddy bear in real life!

Matt
09-23-2011, 08:08 AM

Edited my post to emphasize this...

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Thats good. But don't get me wrong. If you get me mad enough, I'll get rowdy.

Matt
09-23-2011, 08:12 AM

No take-backs teddy!

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 08:14 AM
Don't test me bro!

Ahaha

ItsMeKO3
09-23-2011, 08:14 AM

Hahaha

Matt
09-23-2011, 08:18 AM
lol

Ok... heading out to the garage. See you guys in a few hours with some pictures.

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 08:19 AM
Im getting ready for my interview! I hate interviews.

sean112280
09-23-2011, 08:24 AM
where do you have the interview Dan? Good Luck!!

ItsMeKO3
09-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Good luck Dan!

AJeepZJ
09-23-2011, 08:40 AM

Who likes nasty Ocean City subs.... *I say this with extreme caution, and will now lock my door at night. I know Dan is probably hyperventilating, lol*

Matt
09-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Damn dead batteries in the camera...

Dan, don't stress about the interview. Walk in there with confidence and INTERVIEW THEM. That's the key... ask them questions about how their operations are run, what are the other employees like, what are THEY looking for in an employee, etc etc.

Trust me, it works :cool:

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Sean- Target in Annapolis. As an overnight stock position.

Ive only done a few interviews. My biggest problem is I think too damn much. My buddy just sent me a good message.

"Let me tell you what I see when I look at you. I see pride, I see power, I see a bad-ass mother who dont take no **** off of nobody!"

Name that movie for points!

AJeepZJ
09-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Sean- Target in Annapolis. As an overnight stock position.

Ive only done a few interviews. My biggest problem is I think too damn much. My buddy just sent me a good message.

"Let me tell you what I see when I look at you. I see pride, I see power, I see a bad-ass mother who dont take no **** off of nobody!"

Name that movie for points!

Pretty sure that's cool runnings. But I dunno how you'd have seen that movie - Weren't you born in like 1990?

sean112280
09-23-2011, 09:29 AM
Nice good luck to you

EvilJager
09-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Pretty sure that's cool runnings. But I dunno how you'd have seen that movie - Weren't you born in like 1990?

No no no. Im pretty sure i made that up and the movie coppied off of me.. sounds like jeepforum haha

Dan. I terviews are CAKE man.
You should have taken Bulls*** 101

CmmdrDan
09-23-2011, 12:55 PM
A.j. gets the points.