PDA

View Full Version : Commander Needed for R & D

LWM
09-17-2011, 12:51 PM
The Steel Armadillo is in need of a Jeep Commander with a stock front end to use for the model for the research and development in the design phase of a new front bumper. If you have a vehicle that you can loan us for 1 week please let us know.

jcoulter
09-17-2011, 07:24 PM
I'll let you borrow mine! Though it's in IL. Is that a problem? :D

hoaxci5
09-17-2011, 07:38 PM
If there aren't any locals, are you willing to swap for the week? I haven't talked this over with the wife, but just throwing out ideas.. to make it even weirder, I know you met my brother in law, he's planning on coming to my house in October, so we might even have a driver.. again just big stretch ideas if nothing else easier works out..

LWM
09-17-2011, 08:20 PM
If there aren't any locals, are you willing to swap for the week? I haven't talked this over with the wife, but just throwing out ideas.. to make it even weirder, I know you met my brother in law, he's planning on coming to my house in October, so we might even have a driver.. again just big stretch ideas if nothing else easier works out..

I try to keep the miles off my Commander but would loan you my P.T. Cruiser for a week.

XK N00b
09-18-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm local and my XK can be made available. I'm taking it to Sedona this weekend 23rd &24th to hit a trail or two. After that, it's open.

LWM
09-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Great, I am working on per-measurements on mine this month and then hope to get a week in October for manufacturing and test fitting.

CmmdrDan
09-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Jon, I have the factory plastic suspension skid. If that would be of use I can send it out to you.

LWM
09-18-2011, 07:58 PM
Jon, I have the factory plastic suspension skid. If that would be of use I can send it out to you.

Is this the plastic front one?