PDA

View Full Version : Pic Post Problem

Holbie99
09-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I am sure everyone is sick of this question, however i am trying to post pics and i am having trouble. I did the photo bucket site and keep getting a wrong url message when inserted. I also tried the simple jpg image upload and it looks like it works then nothing. Any suggestions.

Sal-XK
09-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Were never sick of helping bro. I think with that acct you just copy the URL and paste it directly in the post don't hit the insert picture button. Next time even if it don't work don't delete it so I can see what's going on with it.

NeilSmith
09-18-2011, 06:30 AM
when youre on photobucket, hover the mouse over the pic but dont actually click it to open. when you hover over it a box will open. click the bottom line " IMG CODE " . it will then say "copied". then simply paste into thread.

Holbie99
09-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks. The direct paste procedure worked. I posted my first pic in the garage. Let me know how it looks. Thanks again.

Matt
09-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Glad you got that worked out.

Also, i've had that issue when trying to post pictures using the picture button on this site... you have to make sure you UNCHECK the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", for some reason, it doesn't like some URL's.

But you only use that button when you're posting the web address of an image. If you're using photobucket and copying the IMG tag link, then its just a direct paste into the thread.

Budasac
09-27-2011, 05:05 AM
I haven't had too many issues posting pics but, why do my uploaded pics always show as thumbnails? Is there a setting somewhere that I don't see?

Matt
09-27-2011, 05:11 AM
I very rarely upload my pics in the post.... I prefer to host the pictures via photobucket (or any similar site) and post the pictures via their web address with image tags.