PDA

View Full Version : 3.7L Tuner

CmmdrDan
09-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I saw on another forum that someone was selling tuners that would work with the 3.7L. He talked about a 87 tune and all that jazz. It didn't seem legit so I thought Id ask you.

IamJEEP
09-20-2011, 11:49 AM
I researched the crap out of that a while ago and came up empty handed. Post up what you have heard in case there is something new out there. If it is from JetChips, forgettaboutit.

CmmdrDan
09-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I have been working with the SCT dealer, [email protected] for about a month now. Great guy!! Very helpful!!

For us 3.7L Guys/Gals it will run you $265, since they don't make cams or heads, etc for our jeeps. Contact him for more info.
**Programmer also works as a diagnostic code reader.

SO FAR
I'm running just the 87 octane tune and the Jeep shifts smoothly, downshifts correctly for power!, and I can only assume it will improve gas mileage when I feather it around town. Hit 115mph in no time... LOL

and this is only the 87 tune! Just put $40 in the tank last night so gotta wait til its gone before i can run the 93 octane!! CANT WAIT!

Contact [email protected]. GREAT GUY \

IamJEEP
09-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Interesting........Maybe send him an email asking about hp #s and if it will reprogram the speedo for bigger tires/ different gears..I would do it, but I'm at work trying to finish up for the day.

IamJEEP
09-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Sent email..........