PDA

View Full Version : Frank From New Jersey

Devilsmed98
09-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey Guys,

The name is Frank. Nice to see a bunch of old faces on here. As many of you know, I was a very active member on JeepForum, and still am on Jeep Garage. I'm not here to advertise other forums(please delete if against rule(gonna be frank with you I didn't read them)). I did leave JeepForum because of the way their administration handled certain situations and their lack of attention for our needs. I can't wait to contribute to this growing community here at Ultimate, and hopefully you will find what I have to bring here helpful.

A little bit about me:

My name is Frank Siciliano (Facebook it). I am 19 years old and live in Central New Jersey. I am currently a full time student at a local community college. I work full time for a Personal Injury Law Firm. I also work part time for RE/MAX Gateway as a Realtor.

I love skiing, computers, swimming, cars, but most importantly I have a love for jeeps. Especially my WK.

If you ladies and gentlemen would walk this way, I'll bring you over to the stable.

First exhibit is a 1995 Jeep Wrangler on 3.5" BDS Lift, 5/8" Boomerang Shackles, and 33" Mickey Thompsons. She is a 4cyl with 235k. Funny thing is that's about the only thing on her that isn't broken right now.

Then we have the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with the 5.7L. She is kept stock for now.

Finaly is the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the 4.7L. She is outfitted with an AFE Stage II Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, tints, front shackles, 255/65/17 Firestone Destination A/T's, plastidipped grille and wheels, and inside she has a JL Audio W6-12.

*Not sure why but my one picture of my WK isn't uploading* Hmm whatever, if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

That is all folks, hope to meet some nice new people on here, and hello to all my old friends!

sean112280
09-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Welcome! Where r u from in Jersey?

Matt
09-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Hey Frank, welcome to THE BEST XK/WK forum there is :)

Where in central NJ? I grew up in Hamilton and now live out in Jackson (waaay East, just off of Rt 9).

Don't worry about posting other forum names here. We're not threatened by others.... other than one annoying nazi moderator (with a red XK and a cut up front bumper) we got a great group of guys here!

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Let me be frank with you frank haha, glad you made it over here

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Welcome and glad to have you. I don't think were concerned with having other forums brought up here at all so don't worry about that, we rely on our content and our awesome members to keep people around. We have a Jeep section for our non XK\WK jeeps feel free to add your wrangler to it.

Sal-XK
09-22-2011, 04:25 PM
(with a red XK and a cut up front bumper) we got a great group of guys here!

LMAO funny bro

Budasac
09-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Hey Frank. Just read your post on JF and was going to PM you but I saw ItsME beat me to it. Glad you're here.

I'd like to hit Wharton at the end of the month(oct.). I'll text you when we figure a day.

Matt
09-22-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm in for a Wharton ride. There are also some trails around Reed Rd that are pretty good.

Budasac
09-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Definately keep you in the loop. Mostly just a drive in the woods. Don't think there's much there to test the Hemi, but it's nice to just spend a day in the woods. I've yet to go through there but, from what I understand, they've really cracked down on off-roading in there so you're pretty much limited to the fire roads. Although you're alot closer than me, so you're probably more familiar with it.

Matt
09-22-2011, 05:04 PM
I've been wheeling in the pines for the past 10 years (do the math, im 27 lol). There's a few places to play... but unless you're running 35s or larger and a snorkel, its not a lot of "wheeling" fun. More of a get-together than anything meeting people out there.

We're looking at doing an RC run soon though. Would be great to get a bunch of us out there!

Budasac
09-22-2011, 05:07 PM
I've been wheeling in the pines for the past 10 years (do the math, im 27 lol). There's a few places to play... but unless you're running 35s or larger and a snorkel, its not a lot of "wheeling" fun. More of a get-together than anything meeting people out there.

We're looking at doing an RC run soon though. Would be great to get a bunch of us out there!

That's what I figured, and that's fine with me. Like I said, I was just expecting a nice mellow day in the woods. If Frank goes we'll have three black WK's.

Holaday07 4.7
09-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum, and why the hell is everyone from NJ?

Matt
09-22-2011, 05:15 PM
That's what I figured, and that's fine with me. Like I said, I was just expecting a nice mellow day in the woods. If Frank goes we'll have three black WK's.

And if my buddy Tim comes, that'll be 4 black WK's. But its ok... my ONE white XK is enough to level the playing field!

Matt
09-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the forum, and why the hell is everyone from NJ?

I'm clearly better at recruiting than you are... https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

EvilJager
09-22-2011, 05:18 PM
And if i go 5 wk's haha

Matt
09-22-2011, 05:20 PM
oh shnap https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

CmmdrDan
09-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the misfits!

ItsMeKO3
09-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the misfits!

^^Hahah

Welcome to the forum Frank.

AJeepZJ
09-23-2011, 05:07 AM
Hi Frank from new jersey!!! lol

lekmedm
09-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Welcome to another Jersey bro!

:cool:

Devilsmed98
09-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I just got back from a spur of the moment trip to Wharton. I was heading home from Rowan and decided to meet a bunch of guys from my club there with my WK. Well let me tell you with all this rain we recently got; it was near impossible for me to navigate some things. Fortunately I got through all the obstacles I needed to get to our camp site...

And of course when I get to the camp site and need to pull around to another spot this is what happens....

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2011/09/d4063b1f-1.jpg

Pretty much what happened was I pulled out of my parking space at the camp ground and all of a sudden.. BOOM!! A wild stump jumped out of the woods, and smashed my fender and door in. Now I cannot even open my passenger side door =(

I love how I take my YJ offroading and beat the crap out of it and sink it with no problems. I pull out of a parking space with my WK and I hit a stump in my blindspot.

Matt
09-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Ouch... that sucks man.

Picture of the stump?

Sal-XK
09-26-2011, 05:48 AM
I know that feeling bro but I think you did more damage then I did it happens I guess.

Budasac
09-27-2011, 06:57 AM
No worries Frank, that'll buff right out. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that blows. Hopefuly when you clean it up it's not too bad. Does this mean no more Wharton runs in the WK?

AJeepZJ
09-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Ouch man... that really sucks.