PDA

View Full Version : Halloween.... what are you guys going to be?

Matt
10-23-2011, 06:05 PM
This is going to be my first time dressing up for halloween in probably 10 years or so... Getting a babysitter and going to a part on Saturday night. For a long time now my friends and I have always joked that we're like the cast of Futurama; so we're all showing up to the party as the cast. I, being the wise cracking alcoholic that i am, am making "Bender" costume. My wife is going to dress up as Amy, my buddy is Fry and his wife is going as Lila and their dressing up their daughter as Nibbler (she's 5 months and they made her a "nibbler" hat to wear)... and another one of our friends (who struggles in the ladies dept, and is lanky) is dressing as Kif.

I think its going to be a fun time!

https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

So.... anyone else doing anything fun?

hoaxci5
10-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Our halloween party plans got kind of botched. We are going to a Navy hail and farewell (Howl and Fangwell) which my wife is required to attend.. so they decided as a group that the costume theme should be movie characters from the year you were born. So we ordered/made our costumes, I was born in 81, so Indiana Jones.. my wife was born in 80 so Princess Leia. Then we find out last week that the "wives club" didn't want people to know when they were born so they changed it to 80's rock bands.. so we decided F it, we're not dressing up, going to the BS required party and leaving as soon as we can to go have fun since we had to get a baby sitter anyways.

F old bags who can't stand to have a person know their age..

Oh yea and have fun, post pics of the awesomeness :p

CmmdrDan
10-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Going to a party at my buddies house. We decided on the name "the Bone-fire". My gf is making a lady bug costume..and well I'm being a leaf..don't expect a picutre..ubless I'm drunk enough..

Matt
10-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Dan... it's the "code", a picture is a must!!!

CmmdrDan
10-24-2011, 03:40 AM
No! You can't make me!

Matt
10-24-2011, 04:38 AM
No.... but the captain can!

LWM
10-24-2011, 05:58 AM
What am I going to be?

Sleeping! :)

NeilSmith
10-24-2011, 07:33 AM
drunk. thats what im gonna be. And Im not so sure you will want to see pics. :)

superacerc
10-24-2011, 09:01 AM
I'll be walking my kids(and pug) up to people's houses collecting fine candies. The jeep is getting dressed up a bit this weekend where we're doing a trunk or treat at our church. Going to have kids come up to the rear hatch and get candy.

Matt
10-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I should note that I am bringing my son, Spiderman, trick-or-treating on Halloween.... which happens to be a Monday night. The party however is Saturday. :)

AJeepZJ
10-24-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm going to be a 'Bro' for a halloween. Youtube it some time. A bro is typically a guy with a backwards cap, a pack of natty's (held in hand), and book bag - which is stashed with a Gamecube and controllers.

Sal-XK
10-24-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm dressing up as Charlie sheen trying to get everyone to pick a character from the show I told my wife she can be the ditsie stripper I have a one night stand with :)

BonesWK
10-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Going to a party at my buddies house. We decided on the name "the Bone-fire". My gf is making a lady bug costume..and well I'm being a leaf..don't expect a picutre..ubless I'm drunk enough..

thats a good name for a party...:D