PDA

View Full Version : I can finally tell its winter

BonesWK
12-02-2011, 06:20 AM
The TPMS light came on this morning!

Left Rear was low on pressure. Better fill'em all up so I dont get the light every week.

Matt
12-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Lol it was the frost on my windshield that got me!

The_War_Wagon
12-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Yeah! What is it with frost & TPMS warnings?!?! It NEVER does that on 90 degree days! :D

BonesWK
12-02-2011, 07:36 AM
lol

Just wait until we get snow again down here.. people will go crazy and think the world is ending.

CmmdrDan
12-02-2011, 12:07 PM
lol

Just wait until we get snow again down here.. people will go crazy and think the world is ending.
You must not remember living in md. If it rains..I mean drizzles people drive like its the last day they will ever see the face of the earth. It doesn't have to be doing anything for the other idiots to be out..just a normal day..

Adondo
12-02-2011, 05:11 PM
I have a monitor system in the motorcoach. Those 22.5" tires are 120 PSI, and it always starts screaming when the temps drop. (They go into alarm condition with a 12% pressure drop) I guess the new Jeep tires have enough pressure, because so far, no alarms.

What I'm a waitin' for now, is SNOW!! We've only had a brief "Pillsbury puff" so far. (You know... it snows a measly 0.5" while it's 39 degrees, and you only end up with a wet street after 15 minutes)

My new M/T's are almost aggressive enough to leave tracks in hard pavement, :D and they haven't seen any snow yet. We did take a day trip last weekend to a little mountain town, and I'll be darned if it wasn't sans-snow. (Then again, even the Swiss can't go skiing now either) As Kevin Kline said in "A Fish Called Wanda" "I'm Disappointed!!!" (Right before he emptied his 9mm on the door of the safe)

Sal-XK
12-02-2011, 08:27 PM
The TPMS light came on this morning!

Left Rear was low on pressure. Better fill'em all up so I dont get the light every week.

LOL same thing happened to me by the afternoon the light went off.

pjmjr508
12-05-2011, 05:55 AM
haven't had an issue yet. it was 28 on the way to work this morning. So far so good.