PDA

View Full Version : Where to Start?

Kansas1230
07-13-2010, 09:32 PM
So generally when I've joined a forum the posts and threads already had a considerable amount of time to grow and multiply and the content I contributed reflected only what took place in my garage from that point forward. It's refreshing to not see any repeated repeated questions floating around, but odd to see NO posts in areas like stereo/electronics or appearance modifications. In the company of so many familiar faces, so to speak, it seems odd to start threads on things I've done, knowing many have already seen it. How is everyone else formatting the presentation of their mods? Are we just compiling everything we have done up to now and then letting it grow from there?

powerslave1966
07-13-2010, 11:13 PM
I think you got it, post whatever youv'e already done and let the folks who come in and check this new forum out. It will probably take some time to get into top gear, but it will happen! If you want/can, there is a thread for voting on the "Official" forum decal, when all is said and done we can get a whole bunch of 'em and slap 'em on every XK we come across!

LWM
07-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Please post ANYTHING you want, I have created more topics then the other forum has and in time I am certain they will be full of useful information.

Sal-XK
07-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I agree I just moved my stuff right over here in some cases I've been able to copy and paste the code right in.

LWM
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
I agree I just moved my stuff right over here in some cases I've been able to copy and paste the code right in.

And if you need me to copy anything special or extra let me know.