https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png[/IMG]

:D

EvilJager
02-23-2012, 09:48 AM
I want to but... i wont make it :(

May 5th is a diff story tho

BonesWK
02-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Hmm indeed... I will see what I have going on that weekend.

Sal-XK
02-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I want to but... i wont make it :(

May 5th is a diff story tho

Oh ya! Hopefully we can get a few guys out there for that to. I forgot how long you coming for it was just the day right?

criket
02-23-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm there !!!!!!! Just for the day on Saturday though. And I'm bringing a buddy of mine.

Also, Scott with the diesel is suppose to be there too. He confirmed on the other forum but I'll follow up on that.

EvilJager
02-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Oh ya! Hopefully we can get a few guys out there for that to. I forgot how long you coming for it was just the day right?
However long lol... i can come friday, Saturday and uuleeave sunday morning. Since it takes 8hrs to get home...

criket
02-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Confirmation. Scott (scootr29 on the other forum) will be there also.

Sal-XK
02-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Confirmation. Scott (scootr29 on the other forum) will be there also.

Awesome! He's done some work since I've seen him last hasn't he?

Matt
02-23-2012, 06:59 PM
crap... im itching to go wheeling so bad.

I'll have to head to RC that weekend so i dont feel left out

Sal-XK
02-23-2012, 07:00 PM
crap... im itching to go wheeling so bad.

I'll have to head to RC that weekend so i dont feel left out

Just keep driving a few hours and come to URE :;

Matt
02-23-2012, 07:05 PM
10 hrs (not including stops).... i'd have to make that a really long weekend...

EvilJager
02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Matt go in May!

Synthetic Advantage
02-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Where is the exact place and what dates? Would you guys mind if I could make it out for just the day maybe? I don't have a jeep just my 02 silvy 4x4. It would be cool to just make it out and check out the place.

criket
02-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Awesome! He's done some work since I've seen him last hasn't he?

Yes, he has a laundry list of upgrades that he has completed.

criket
02-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Where is the exact place and what dates? Would you guys mind if I could make it out for just the day maybe? I don't have a jeep just my 02 silvy 4x4. It would be cool to just make it out and check out the place.

Google Eldorado Outpost, Troy, NC.

3/31 is the open weekend with a jamboree, vendors, food, and a swap meet. It should be a killer time!

Dude, since you're in Faison, you might as well follow Sal. :P

Sal-XK
02-23-2012, 07:49 PM

Your more then welcome to come along man. There some trails you can make just some will be tight for you but I'm sure we'll have plenty of open seats.

Sal-XK
02-23-2012, 07:52 PM
Google Eldorado Outpost, Troy, NC.

3/31 is the open weekend with a jamboree, vendors, food, and a swap meet. It should be a killer time!

Dude, since you're in Faison, you might as well follow Sal. :P

I think he's about an hour or so from me I'm about 1.5 hours from URE

BonesWK
02-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Blah, wont be making this one boys, got a friend having a bday bash on the beach that Saturday. So I'll be wheeling on the North End at Carolina Beach (Freeman Park to you tourists) in your honor.

Sal-XK
02-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Blah, wont be making this one boys, got a friend having a bday bash on the beach that Saturday. So I'll be wheeling on the North End at Carolina Beach (Freeman Park to you tourists) in your honor.

Were going to have to go on the same weekend this year. :)

Synthetic Advantage
02-24-2012, 08:32 AM
It is 2 hrs 38 min and 128 miles from me by Google maps. Right now it looks like I can make it for the day. I guess I'll keep tabs on here as to what you guys are doing. I have never been to anything like this. Tires on the 02 are well worn BFG's All/Terrains. I'm up for good food and fun for sure though.

Matt
02-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Oh man you'll have a blast. :)

BonesWK
02-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Were going to have to go on the same weekend this year. :)

For sure dude I plan on making 2-3 trips at least up there this year

Oh and FYI i have seen a silvarado on 37's roll down the trails, im sure it was a squeeze, but it can be done.

ScorpionCrawler
02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
I might be in, heading to Myrtle on the 30th with my son for baseball. No game schedule yet, but this may work.
I'm hoping they don't play till sunday.

criket
03-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Bump

Sal-XK
03-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Bump

What time you want to meet at the outpost on Saturday?

criket
03-12-2012, 07:15 PM
What time you want to meet at the outpost on Saturday?

How about the usual 830 ish? That'll give me time to air down and juice up with coffee.

AJeepZJ
03-12-2012, 09:13 PM
8:30 works for me. I just know this place is going to be packed... I hate when Uwharrie is packed.

Sal-XK
03-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Sounds good to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

criket
03-13-2012, 06:02 AM
8:30 works for me. I just know this place is going to be packed... I hate when Uwharrie is packed.

Heck yea I was hoping you could make it!

EvilJager
03-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Can we delete this thread? Im tired of ure taunting me :(

AJeepZJ
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM

Awee, sad....

Heck yea I was hoping you could make it!

Yeah.... (something witty)... Yeah...

Matt
03-14-2012, 06:02 PM

No... then Dan will make us delete the RC thread...

EvilJager
03-14-2012, 06:07 PM
I am sad cause i want to go... at least i have rc to fill that void im getting.... i guess ill be at ure in due time

Sal-XK
03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
I am sad cause i want to go... at least i have rc to fill that void im getting.... i guess ill be at ure in due time

When you come we're running Daniel for sure if it's dry out anyway :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

EvilJager
03-14-2012, 06:20 PM
When you come we're running Daniel for sure if it's dry out anyway :)

me being so far away ill give it a shot either way lol... but if it ain't working im man enough to admit defeat. Aimt worth a breakage

Sal-XK
03-14-2012, 06:31 PM
me being so far away ill give it a shot either way lol... but if it ain't working im man enough to admit defeat. Aimt worth a breakage

You shouldn't be breaking stuff I hope LOL just something that can get rough if it's raining on that trail.

EvilJager
03-14-2012, 06:40 PM
I just wish i had the money to do the rear axle by then. I have a 9" sitting at my friends shop saying chris finish me! Haha

Sal-XK
03-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Just to let every one know this might be a testing trip for me so I might be stopping a lot and doing stuff LOL unless I get to it all before then.

AJeepZJ
03-17-2012, 05:38 PM
That works out fine actually - ill be testing my 3.7L's ability to wheel with 285's

criket
03-17-2012, 05:43 PM
YES!!!! COol with me.

Lt_JWS
03-19-2012, 06:14 PM
I might be able to come... are you guys going all weekend?

criket
03-19-2012, 06:32 PM
I think just that Saturday. Get there around 830 am and wheel til we get tired :)

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located?

Sal-XK
03-19-2012, 06:32 PM
I might be able to come... are you guys going all weekend?

Toby and Scott usually just come down for the day. But if your coming and want to camp maybe AJ can stay and we can have some bears and hang out I'll see what my other friends plans are.

AJeepZJ
03-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Ummm... So far, it looks fine to say I could stay the night - but I dont have any camping equip. Long story on that.

Lt_JWS
03-19-2012, 06:51 PM
I would probably only come on Saturday, I know i can't make it in May so this might be a good option, takes about 3hrs for me to get to Uwharrie(according to google)

I think just that Saturday. Get there around 830 am and wheel til we get tired :)

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located? Floyd, VA... BIG city ;)

Sal-XK
03-19-2012, 06:58 PM
That's not bad at all man. Hope you can make it down we will be wheeling all day Saturday meeting at Eldorado out post in the morning.

criket
03-20-2012, 04:18 AM
I would probably only come on Saturday, I know i can't make it in May so this might be a good option, takes about 3hrs for me to get to Uwharrie(according to google)

Floyd, VA... BIG city ;)

Floyd is only about 1.5 hours north of me. I''ve been there a few times. If you come down 52 or I-77, we could meet and convoy to the outpost together if you like. Let me know.

Lt_JWS
03-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Floyd is only about 1.5 hours north of me. I''ve been there a few times. If you come down 52 or I-77, we could meet and convoy to the outpost together if you like. Let me know.

Sounds like a plan to me, we'll have to coordinate when it gets closer to the 31st.

Im also trying to get my hands on a 4xguard belly skid by then aswell.....

AJeepZJ
03-22-2012, 03:51 PM
A friend of mine who bought my ZJ is coming, (Sal you met him when you got my XJ last year). And I may have another friend come, Misty. (You've also met her Sal). If she comes, I will not be camping. If she doesn't I will probably stay a night.

Lt_JWS
03-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Got a great deal on a 4XGuard belly skid (thanks Knappster!) it should be here Thursday! Still hope you guys take it easy on me since it will be my first time and all ;)

AJeepZJ
03-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Nice - you'll get it JUST in time to use! :D

criket
03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
We can put it on in the parking lot at The Outpost. :) I'll help.

LT_JWS, I'll PM you my number so we can coordinate.

Sal-XK
03-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Got a great deal on a 4XGuard belly skid (thanks Knappster!) it should be here Thursday! Still hope you guys take it easy on me since it will be my first time and all ;)

It will be cool I won't let you do anything you're not ready to do.

Lt_JWS
03-24-2012, 11:50 AM
We can put it on in the parking lot at The Outpost. :) I'll help.

LT_JWS, I'll PM you my number so we can coordinate.

Yeah we'll figure something out as off right now im probably gonna be going down US52, but im not positive.

It will be cool I won't let you do anything you're not ready to do.

Thanks, my goal is not to break anything ;) Also my girl is coming so she will take a crap load of pics!

Sal-XK
03-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks, my goal is not to break anything ;) Also my girl is coming so she will take a crap load of pics!

That's my goal as well, I'll smack the crud out of my armor but theres certain things I do to take care of my drive train like never land a spinning wheel.

BonesWK
03-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Im jealous, you guys are going to have a great time!

Sal-XK
03-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Just about everyone I know with a Jeep is going this weekend I think its going to be packed there LOL. They have a swap meet going on as well there this weekend. I'm probably going to camp out Friday not sure about Saturday yet.

Im jealous, you guys are going to have a great time!

You just need to come for the weekend.

AJeepZJ
03-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Just about everyone I know with a Jeep is going this weekend I think its going to be packed there LOL. They have a swap meet going on as well there this weekend. I'm probably going to camp out Friday not sure about Saturday yet.

Yeah...

BonesWK
03-26-2012, 06:33 AM
You just need to come for the weekend.

Wish I could man really - April 20th will come soon enough. Hopefully by then I can at least have my engine skid on.. and maybe even a CB in the rig.

Sal-XK
03-28-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm going up Friday with a friend and grabbing a camping spot. I might stay till Sunday I just need to talk to the wife to see what here schedule is for Sunday. AJ how much notice do you need to camp out Saturday night? We have a pretty large group coming so it should be fun also Bragg 4x4 all three off road shops are going and a few from military jeepers I've wheeled with are going. Just so everyone realizes being the opening weekend having a swap meet and a jeep jamboree its going to be crowded if I had to take a guess LOL

Are roll call so far is

Sal
AJ
Toby
Scott
LT
Justin (AJ's friend)
Matt (my friend)

We also might be camping with the group coming from Bragg as well. No big deal if we all wheel together because there are bypasses on all the trails and the only trail we've skipped is going up Daniel just the first 30% though so if they run that will go the backwards way we always go and meet them at the top. Other then that I've taken the QT1 guys everywhere else without an issue :) Remember Uwharrie is as hard or easy as you want it to be unless it rains then the difficulty doubles LOL

AJeepZJ
03-28-2012, 07:15 AM
I'm going up Friday with a friend and grabbing a camping spot. I might stay till Sunday I just need to talk to the wife to see what here schedule is for Sunday. AJ how much notice do you need to camp out Saturday night? We have a pretty large group coming so it should be fun also Bragg 4x4 all three off road shops are going and a few from military jeepers I've wheeled with are going. Just so everyone realizes being the opening weekend having a swap meet and a jeep jamboree its going to be crowded if I had to take a guess LOL

Are roll call so far is

Sal
AJ
Toby
Scott
LT
Justin (AJ's friend)
Matt (my friend)

We also might be camping with the group coming from Bragg as well. No big deal if we all wheel together because there are bypasses on all the trails and the only trail we've skipped is going up Daniel just the first 30% though so if they run that will go the backwards way we always go and meet them at the top. Other then that I've taken the QT1 guys everywhere else without an issue :) Remember Uwharrie is as hard or easy as you want it to be unless it rains then the difficulty doubles LOL

I'm going with the assumption we are camping. So we'll have some gear with us. If it turns out that you cannot stay Saturday night, we'll just head out Saturday. But I think Justin is still camping Saturday night anyway.

Lt_JWS
03-28-2012, 09:36 AM
is it Saturday yet........

Sal-XK
03-28-2012, 10:25 AM
is it Saturday yet........

:D

criket
03-29-2012, 08:00 PM
I can already taste the dirt!!!! Man I am looking forward to this!

Sal-XK
03-30-2012, 02:04 AM
Hells Ya!

BonesWK
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Yall have fun and be safe out there this weekend!! :cool:

Synthetic Advantage
03-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey guys, I was going to try and make it but turns out some family issues came up so I will not be able to. I was looking forward to some wheeling with some of you. I also just got new tires on my silvy, they are Michelin's LTX M/S 2's. Now sure how well they would be off road compared to my worn out BFB AT's that I had on it.

You all have fun and be safe.

AJeepZJ
03-30-2012, 05:08 PM
I was looking over the weather this weekend.... Gonna look MIIIIIIIIGHTY FUN tomorrow!

criket
04-01-2012, 06:04 AM
Hey guys, I was going to try and make it but turns out some family issues came up so I will not be able to. I was looking forward to some wheeling with some of you. I also just got new tires on my silvy, they are Michelin's LTX M/S 2's. Now sure how well they would be off road compared to my worn out BFB AT's that I had on it.

You all have fun and be safe.

Hey man don't worry about it. Family is first, way before wheeling or jeeps.

Some guys are going April 21 and some are going in May. Maybe you get to join on one of those trips.

Sal-XK
04-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Thought for sure the Saturday group would of had some pic up by now :(

Lt_JWS
04-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Thought for sure the Saturday group would of had some pic up by now :(

Workin on it!

Lt_JWS
04-01-2012, 03:17 PM
and the pinch weld on a rock but that plastic cover kept it protected I think. I was really trying to get you in and out without damage but I think you were determined to win that shirt LOL

Yeah the pinch weld is fine, I also thought i messed up the rear bumper, it was on the last trail we were doing but luckily it hit the hitch but it hit hard.....