PDA

View Full Version : Ignition Switch

BonesWK
04-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Ok Guys,

i have been polling other forums/FB for best replacement Ignition Switches... I have been hearing Mopar OEM is the best way. Anyone else have opinions, or experience with either OEM or another brand from Rock Auto for example?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Also if you have an opinion/advice, about any type, could you provide a link as to where I could buy it?

I really need to get this thing changed, I feel it is causing a lot of my electrical gremlins.

Sal-XK
04-24-2012, 07:48 AM
OEM for sure especially for electronic stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BonesWK
04-24-2012, 08:35 AM
im going to call the dealer today and see how much a switch is.. any other online vendors you guys use to get mopar parts?

Gulf550
04-24-2012, 09:09 AM
i use moparpartsamerica.com they are really good in helping me out. Just give them your VIN and they will make sure it's right.

Lt_JWS
04-24-2012, 05:04 PM
http://www.wholesalemopar.com/

I've got several things from them, great prices and fast shipping :)

BonesWK
04-25-2012, 05:29 AM
just bought one from moparpartsoverstock.com it seemed like the only place that had them in stock/listed. 50 bucks shipped to my door, OEM.

Im not sure I am even going to try to install this thing when it comes. I have no idea about anything under the dash or dealing with electricals. May just pay someone the 1/2 hour it will take to put it in.