PDA

View Full Version : How are new members finding us?

Matt
05-30-2012, 05:57 AM
Just a question for new members which may lead to potential site improvements. ..... how did You find TheUltimateJeep? ?

When I Google search "Jeep Commander forum", we're the second listing - awesome!

When I Google search "Jeep Grand Cherokee forum" we're nowhere to be found..... I wonder if there's a way to improve our visibility for Grand Cherokee owners? Note that when I search "Jeep WK forum" we're the 2nd result under jeepforum..... but most owners probably don't realize their grand cherokee is a WK.

Adondo
05-30-2012, 10:51 AM
I've seen Grand Cherokees referred to as "GC" and Commanders as "JC" which could also be for "Jeep Cherokee." Not everyone is familiar with their Jeep's nomenclature.

BonesWK
05-30-2012, 11:46 AM
I came over here from seeing AJ and Dan talking about the forum. So I figured why not.

I like the group over here for sure. I am still an active member on both JF and here.

stites-xk
05-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Came over here after talking to Jon at the steel armadillo and he told me about the forum!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sal-XK
05-30-2012, 12:51 PM
I'd say we get most are members from recruitment efforts by existing members.

Matt
05-30-2012, 01:00 PM
We've had a bunch sign up over the past few months (although not posting often) and wondering if anyone was finding us via internet searches.

06JeepXKHEMI
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I came on board when I was researching which vehicle to buy.. When I search Jeep Commander known issues to look for common problems and possible $$$ out of pocket for repairs this site popped up 2nd or 3rd.. I always go to forums for accurate info, which i found here.. This coming from a newbie

LWM
05-30-2012, 03:13 PM
I include forum business cards with every Steel Armadillo purchase.

Holaday07 4.7
05-30-2012, 03:40 PM
I am the only guy in the local club with a XK. All local forum posts get directed to me, and I in turn direct them to the forum.

Matt
05-30-2012, 07:00 PM
I came on board when I was researching which vehicle to buy.. When I search Jeep Commander known issues to look for common problems and possible $$$ out of pocket for repairs this site popped up 2nd or 3rd.. I always go to forums for accurate info, which i found here.. This coming from a newbie

Thats cool to know. Glad you found us and decided to stick around :)