PDA

View Full Version : Reward for finding Commander and Motor Coach

HueyPilotVN
06-23-2012, 08:18 AM
I had hoped to not have to make this post.

I need help from you guys.

My Jeep Commander, Country Coach Diesel Pusher, Stacker Trailer, golf cart and virtually all my personal possesions has been taken and has not been seen for many weeks.

I am offering a $500 cash reward for finding them. If anyone spots any of them then we can find the rest of them.

I think they are all located somewhere in Arizona. The last GPS locator position was in Camp Verde several weeks ago.

If you see any of these vehicles, do not approach them and send me or Jon a private message.

I really do not want to get into all the details about who took it or that sort of thing yet.

Most of you have seen pictures of the vehicles, if not you can look under my garage or other posts on the Stacker trailer.

Here are some pictures.

A couple of thing that might make it easy to spot is the tire cover that has a Huey on it and the back drop down door on the Stacker also has a huge picture of a Huey. I think these vehicles are parked in some RV park or other out of the way location in AZ. The roof pod is not on the roof of the Commander anymore.

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/06/00342-1.jpg
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/06/003c2-1.jpg
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/06/01023-1.jpg
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/06/01121-1.jpg
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/06/00727-1.jpg
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/06/00920-1.jpg
https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2012/02/00238-1.jpg

stites-xk
06-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Sorry to here that. I'll look up here in Colorado for ya. You never know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HueyPilotVN
06-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Thanks, The plates on the Jeep are Hueyp as seen in the picture. The plates on the coach are harder to see in the picture. They are HPLT. Do not approach, might spook them and lose them.

Pixelcodex
06-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Wow. That sucks big time!

I can only imagine how you must feel. I read a lot about what you did to your awesome XK. Ironically, one of your posts I found on a Google search was what brought me to this site in the first place...

I am very far away, in Florida, but I you think the thieves will try to find a place in the sun, I will keep an eye out for them. Hard to miss your stuff.

And best of luck finding it. I hope they get what they deserve.

06JeepXKHEMI
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Sorry to hear about this, nice looking XK! Was always wondering what our green would look like with the bumpers and trim painted that way looks nice!! Hope everything works out, Im assuming you've called the police about it, have called around to any RV parks or storage places in AZ? May take alot of time but someone may have seen your things

pjmjr508
06-23-2012, 11:51 AM
I will keep an eye out for it up here in the pnw

Sal-XK
06-23-2012, 01:07 PM
That just pisses me off man hope it all works out man.

Holaday07 4.7
06-23-2012, 04:08 PM
So you know who did it?

I will post it in my club forum as well

07JeepXK
06-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep my eyes open in NY. Did someone take it in the middle of the night and you woke up and it was gone??

TrialByFire
06-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Very sorry to hear that. I'll keep my eyes out for them here in Albuquerue.

ScorpionCrawler
06-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Wow, so sorry to hear that Huey.
I'm heading west July 19th (Grand Canyon) ...a ways out yet.
Hope you have resolve before then but if needed I'll have my eyes wide open all the way on lookout for your rigs.

Adondo
06-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Holy cow! Sorry to hear that. You mean someone just drove away with the ENTIRE setup?!? You'd think police would be able to find it fairly easy, it's a unique rig.

HueyPilotVN
06-26-2012, 03:27 AM
Many of you guys know me for quite a while now and Jon (Knapster) has known me as well. What I posted is the truth, there is however more to the story that I did not want to get into on an Internet forum. Lee, possibly with help, took everything from me and has disappeared. This is the "cliff notes version". The lawyers have been trying to serve her with papers but she is very good at avoiding supoena's. I found out I was not the first one that she did this to, but that is enough about what she did. The vehicles were all purchased from money from before the marriage and I have titles and registrations for all of them. This does me no good if we never find them. I do not think they are being moved around and it is probably being hidden in AZ. I really did not want to put this information out on the Internet. Jon did mention to me several weeks ago that if I posted about it I would get questions. I am just trying to do the right thing. Vehicles were last spotted weeks ago in Camp Verde, AZ. Reward is still valid.

Matt
06-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for you man.

07JeepXK
06-26-2012, 04:36 AM
Sorry to hear that. If you need anything let us know!!

BonesWK
06-26-2012, 05:29 AM
TUJ mini Summit aka the search and rescue mission
Camp Verde, AZ
July 2012

Whos with me??

On the real, good luck with everything man, Im sure it will turn up.

Sal-XK
06-26-2012, 05:48 AM
That stinks man but in the end you'll be better off. I would hire a decent PI. They should be able to make short work of tracking that stuff down.

07JeepXK
06-26-2012, 05:48 AM
Camp Verde, AZ
July 2012

Whos with me??

On the real, good luck with everything man, Im sure it will turn up.

I'll travel across the country for that!!!

06JeepXKHEMI
06-26-2012, 05:49 AM
Wow sorry to hear the details and can only hope everything is found and works out for you!! No one likes having to give out information like this but the fact is even though many of us have not met, this crew on this forum is like a "Jeep Family" and if there is anything any of us can do for one of our own, we will do it!!!

pjmjr508
06-26-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm sorry sir that you are having to deal with this, hope you are able to get this resolved quickly & and as painless as possible.

LWM
06-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Camp Verde, AZ
July 2012

Whos with me??

I'll go! :)

BonesWK
06-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey If you are a member on JF, I would post this over there in their General Discussion. Lots more folks that could look for you.

redrockv8
06-26-2012, 01:58 PM
I'll go! :)

I'll go too and I don't want any reward if If I find it.

HT

07JeepXK
06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Me either. Knowing he got his belongings back is an award for me!!

1USMC
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
..... I don't want any reward if If I find it.

HT

Me either. Knowing he got his belongings back is an award for me!!

^^^^^^^ Ditto from me... ^^^^^^

As I posted on another forum, I know its a long shot, but..I'm keeping my eyes out in SE Tx and I will drive through the few local parks we have. They only get busy in the winter !!

Hang in there HueyPilot !!!

LWM
06-26-2012, 10:22 PM
If anyone wants to drive up to Camp Verde this weekend I will go.

HueyPilotVN
06-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Jon and I talked about this earlier on the phone. This really is a needle in a haystack, but a pretty big needle. I am staying with family in California but I would be up for the idea of organizing and supplying some gas money for an attempt to find it. Here are my ideas. I would divide $500 between the searchers in AZ for gas money. I think the best approach is not to head out as a typical trail ride, but rather for each searcher to focus on a different area to prevent duplication of efforts. The searchers could check in on my cell phone number to coordinate the effort and check off different geographic areas. I was going to come to AZ this weekend to do this but maybe the best use of my time is to coordinate from here. I get my monthly VA disability deposit at the end of the month which should be Friday. I will definitely buy gas for searchers until the money runs out. I am almost certain that it is still in AZ so I think that is where the resources need to be focused. Anyone that wants to participate this weekend, (either day) can contact me and we will coordinate assigned areas to avoid duplication of efforts. I am not afraid to give my cell phone number out here, (what is the worse that could happen, someone stealing from me...LOL).

Anyway here is my number and we will see what we can do, nine five one-2 zero 7/ eight four 1 nine and remember ..this is about finding the stuff...not approaching her or trying anything other than finding it. She could actually be dangerous.

Also the $500 reward is still valid for finding it.

Bill Waugh

HueyPilotVN
06-27-2012, 01:15 AM
I have been thinking about this and these are my suggestions for places to look. We do know that the last place a gps locator spotted it was in Camp Verde over a month ago. I think she is too smart to stay there, but you never know. Second possible location would be close to there because of issue of driving 72 foot long rig if she is alone. Maybe one searcher should concentrate on the area to the east over by Heber and as far east as Sho Low. The high country is much cooler in the summer and possibly more hiding places with trees. The next possible is on the east side of Phoenix. I checked with our old RV resort and she is not there but she might be near and there are many RV resorts on the east side. She could even be up in Flagstaff or down in Tucson. If you want to participate, call me and maybe do a search location that is close to your home area. Sooner or later it has to show up. I cannot buy another one or even another car till she is served with papers, (community property). By the way the vehicles were all purchased with funds from prior to the marriage. I have clear titles and registrations in my name only. However let the legalities be judged by the court, I just want ot find it. Funny that it was not that long ago that I posted pictures of the wedding. Big lesson for us all...check out the history of people, online or however. One other idea that I just had. Ask people in the area that you search, especially about the Huey Pictures. If someone gives you a lead that finds the rig, I will also give $500 to that person so you do not need to share the reward. I am not wanting to make the reward too large because I definitely do not want any vigilante type activities associated with this search. I really am trying to take the high road on this situation.

Matt
06-27-2012, 03:57 AM
just a random thought/question.... is she internet savvy and does she know you frequent these forums? You may be telling her where not to go...

HueyPilotVN
06-27-2012, 05:04 AM
Matt,

You are correct and I have given some thought to that possibility before posting here. First, I do not think that she has ever visited this forum. She has visited the other one and as a moderator I looked at her activity and it has been many months since her screen name has logged into that site. The real bottom line however is that I really do not care if she does read this. We are simply looking for the vehicles and as long as no one approaches her she will not know if we do find her. It could actually be of benefit if she does read this thread because that might flush her out to a new hideout. If she is on the highways there is a far better chance of spotting her. I posted the reward a few weeks ago on the RVForum.net and over 1,000 members have viewed the post. I did that before posting here because I know she never has visited that site, That forum is made up of mostly full time RVers. As long as we do not disclose her location or that we have actually found her, there is little downside to her reading this.

Matt
06-27-2012, 05:17 AM
I got ya.

Just to clarify though, being internet savvy goes beyond frequenting forums. A quick Google search of your phone number brings up your thread on the Commander website as the 3rd site result. Throw in a few more keywords in the Google search and all your threads come up.

In other words, if you didn't want her to find these threads you can make it harder by removing easily searchable terms like your phone number and name. .... but then again there's probably enough key words that are necessary so it still wouldn't be difficult if she knows what she's doing.

NeilSmith
06-27-2012, 05:23 AM
not trying to be funny at all but how in hell did she manage to snatch this rig away from you ? thats quite an endeavor.

HueyPilotVN
06-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Ok...I am going to be careful about how much detail I get into. One of my concerns is that I do not want to put all the information on the Internet. Cliff notes version....Any woman can have her husband arrested by claiming assault. Never happened but they do not have to prove it.....automatic 24 hour hold. Is what can happen when you are playing checkers and she is playing chess.

And Matt, You are correct but for the reasons cited above, I would almost send her a link.

HueyPilotVN
06-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Here is another thought for anyone that would like to help and hopefully get the reward without going out and physically searching. You could certainly do some phone calls to places you might think of, RV parks for instance. It should be very easy to describe and hard to hide the Huey pictures. If you do make calls be careful because you might spook her into moving. Also beware that she might be telling a story to the manager of any park to hide her. Be cautious in your inquiries and offer the same reward to the manager and I will pay two rewards for finding the rig. I want everyone to know that she has never been in any danger from me and she may be paranoid, (but has no reason to be).

Sal-XK
06-27-2012, 06:55 AM
I fixed your phone number just to keep the search bots from getting it and hackers and spammers being all over it.

NeilSmith
06-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Ok...I am going to be careful about how much detail I get into. One of my concerns is that I do not want to put all the information on the Internet. Cliff notes version....Any woman can have her husband arrested by claiming assault. Never happened but they do not have to prove it.....automatic 24 hour hold. Is what can happen when you are playing checkers and she is playing chess.

And Matt, You are correct but for the reasons cited above, I would almost send her a link.
say no more, man. i feel for ya.

Lt_JWS
06-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Best of luck sir, I hope this can get resolved quickly for you! I'll keep a look out in SWVA for you!

consolidation
06-27-2012, 04:25 PM
I am located in Show Low and will keep my eyes out at the RV parks around here. The good news is that a good number of the forests are closed up here, including the campgrounds, so that limits where your rig could be.

-TJ

HueyPilotVN
06-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks TJ, I remember you from Silverton. I actually think that Sho Low is a real possibility or maybe to the west of you along the rim like maybe Heber. Eventually someone will find it.

HueyPilotVN
06-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Update: Here is the latest. First I want to thank Jon for keeping this on an even keel and helping me overcome the need to choke someone....just kidding about choking, but not about Jon's influence.

Some new developments now lead us to believe that the Stacker has been sold and registered improperly. Since that was the easiest of the vehicles to spot with the Huey pictures it does not make sense to stage a weekend search party. I am working thru the red tape of finding out who got it, but in time I think I will find out thru the legal system. I was kind of getting uneasy with the ramp up in anger about this situation. Having said that I do certainly appreciate the support and good wishes for all you guys. When I first found out this morning I was really ready to go after someone, but now I realize that it is just stuff....all my stuff,,but still just stuff. A friend of mine reminded me today that the people in Colorado are losing everything in the wild fire and are just glad that they are alive.

Film at eleven....not sure which day...but eleven.

HueyPilotVN
06-28-2012, 05:53 PM
By the way, just in case someone does want to look for the Stacker. I think and have good reason to believe that it is in the city limits of Phoenix. Jon and I think maybe a pawn shop or an RV lot. Somewhere where is was sold cheap and probably with all the goodies inside at that time. She would have no where to carry them. If you want to go for finding the stacker...same reward and do not let them know until we can get the police to respond.

HueyPilotVN
07-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Here is the latest: I got the information on who has retitled the Stacker. It is an auto auction house in Phoenix. I called them and talked to a fellow there. He remembered the stacker and told me that it was auctioned off earlier this month. Of course he could not give me any information on who bought it. Whomever bought it is not in the wrong, they certainly did not know it was taken. The auction house fellow said he thought that the stacker was empty when they bought it, who knows. Anyway another seemily dead end. If anyone spots the stacker, the new owners are not at fault in any way. The rest of the items are relatively easy to hide or even to take on the road. They could be anywhere by now.

07JeepXK
07-03-2012, 04:23 PM
So does that mean there is nothing you can do about the stacker now?? Does insurance cover something like this??

Matt
07-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Im simply speechless as i follow this.......

06blkhemi
07-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Unbelievable! You really cant trust people! A HS classmate of mine trusted someone he met for a business venture oversees.. He ended up killed by the people he was supposed to trust They caught the killer but his body is still oversees! This is much different though of course! Good luck finding your belongings! Your friend was correct though. The people in Colorado are loosing everything!!My sister is there but up further north in Littleton.Safe for now!

Sal-XK
07-03-2012, 08:15 PM
That sucks because this will be a civil matter I think.

Holaday07 4.7
07-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Shiester gypsie bitches. Cant trust any of them! I am really sorry to hear this, it pisses me off and it is not my stuff

HueyPilotVN
07-05-2012, 11:04 AM
I was really upset after finding out that the Stacker was sold at an auto auction the other day. I feel better today. I am still upset but the CEO of our company said that if I returned to work the company would replace everything by the end of the year with newer stuff. Anybody got a like new Commander so I can redo all the mods. I am not happy with her getting away with everything, but eventually when she is caught she will have to deal with what I think is going to be a very unsympathetic judge. The loss of all the personel stuff hurts the most. The big stuff can be replaced.

Matt
07-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Where do you work?

HueyPilotVN
07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
AMoHS.com

Holaday07 4.7
07-05-2012, 12:29 PM
AMoHS.com

I have gone through your site before, sure wish you needed a sales rep! That is just awesome that they are going to do that for you, hopefully it will all work out in the end.

Sal-XK
07-05-2012, 12:58 PM
It really is sad to think you won't get any of your stuff back. I will say one year of work to get all that back with new stuff isn't bad at all and even a better deal if you like what your doing. Just stay strong and don't give up on getting her in court it may take some time but stick with it. And what color XK you looking for we can keep are eyes open for you.

The_War_Wagon
07-07-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm glad I DON'T live in AZ. Between this, and the illegal foreign invaders, one is easily filled with a burning desire to light up things that should not be, with 20 round bursts of .308... :mad:

Here's hoping you get it all back intact.