PDA

View Full Version : Carolina beach

Sal-XK
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Heading out to the beach tomorrow morning if anyone is in the are feel free to stop over.

NeilSmith
06-27-2012, 05:20 AM
heading to Va Beach this weekend. I will look south and wave to you. Keep looking north and see if you can see me. I will be wearing red shorts. :)

Sal-XK
06-27-2012, 06:56 AM
heading to Va Beach this weekend. I will look south and wave to you. Keep looking north and see if you can see me. I will be wearing red shorts. :)

LMAO crack me up man

BonesWK
06-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Heading out to the beach tomorrow morning if anyone is in the are feel free to stop over.

Im outta town this weekend, but I thinkin I will be down at CB the weekend after the 4th at some point.

Sal-XK
06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Im outta town this weekend, but I thinkin I will be down at CB the weekend after the 4th at some point.

Ya we came out today to avoid the weekend party crowd especially on a holiday this place is ridiculous.

AJeepZJ
06-28-2012, 07:28 AM

I'm assuming you probably already left. Been kinda busy last couple weeks. I would have come, I still need to pick up some camping stuff since my last stuff got blown away with the windstorm couple years ago.

Sal-XK
06-28-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm assuming you probably already left. Been kinda busy last couple weeks. I would have come, I still need to pick up some camping stuff since my last stuff got blown away with the windstorm couple years ago.

Dude you know your always welcome man.