07JeepXK
07-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Haha that's hilarious!!

Sal-XK
07-25-2012, 08:43 PM
Holy crap man! LMAO

Adondo
07-26-2012, 09:34 AM
That's pretty funny alright. And for yet another reason too, what about the seller's report to the DMV? The seller should have all the buyer's info so he can submit it to the gov't. :)

I'll never forget when I was about 10 ~ 11 years old, I was in my cousin Linda's car, which was full of family. The car was a Corvair. The engine dropped out on a freeway in Salem Oregon. Years later, I become a motorhead and find out that can all to easily happen with those pancake engines. There's nothing under them, (no frame) and when the mounts fail, the engine simply drops out. There we all stand, looking at other cars madly swerving around the smoking ruins of the Corvair's flat-six, laying about 75 yards away. It was long before the age of cellphones, so we just had to wait 'til a cop came along. That's the visual that popped into my head when I read that ad! :D

As for the Durango, the engine will twist upwards under torque depending on which mount is missing. If it's the other side, it'll just bounce up on speed bumps and the like. The poor buyer will be wondering why the fan keeps hitting the shroud.