PDA

View Full Version : Roof Rack for my Commander

Epcommander
08-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Gentleman and everyone else,

I am looking for a roof rack for my Commander. I dont care what condition it is, so long as it is repairable. I have already looked here and responded to a feller but apparently he doesn't want my money. I do my own welding but I would rather not try to build one, I would overbuild it and never go over 45 mph.

Sal-XK
08-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Gentleman and everyone else,

I am looking for a roof rack for my Commander. I dont care what condition it is, so long as it is repairable. I have already looked here and responded to a feller but apparently he doesn't want my money. I do my own welding but I would rather not try to build one, I would overbuild it and never go over 45 mph.

I'm using the rage roof basket and its pretty big. At the time I ordered mine it was $140 shipped. I don't see how you can wrong at that price! I have a review of the basket CLICK HERE (http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showthread.php?83-Rage-Roof-Basket-Review-144-00-Shipped&highlight=rage+roof+basket+review)

Matt
08-30-2012, 07:41 PM
I have already looked here and responded to a feller but apparently he doesn't want my money..

Just an FYI- our e-mail notifications aren't working. So if you sent someone a PM he won't know until he signs on.

Epcommander
08-31-2012, 08:48 AM
This was actually in response to someone on the "other" forum.