PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 remembrance

Core XK
09-11-2012, 07:24 AM
I just thought I would post a thread for all of us to remember what a horrible day it was 11 years ago. I was very young but remember it like it was yesterday. I have many firefighters and police in my family so my prayers are with the families of all of the lost. Our country has a never ending list of problems but we all came together that day which speaks highly about the good left in this world. God bless the families and our great country!

The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom. --Rudolph W. Giuliani.

06JeepXKHEMI
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Well said, God bless the USA!! And also a big thanks to those who serve our country and are apart of the TUJ family!!!

cabledog25
09-11-2012, 08:41 AM
11 years ago i was sitting in history class watching all of it on the news...and here i am 11 years later...in the country where tha man who organized the entire thing is from...even though he is gone we still fight for the freedom the peace of mind for those back home...i am proud to be an American...and even prouder to be an American soldier...I will never forget...RIP to all those lives lost in NYC, and RIP to all of my battles across the military who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom and peace of mind...God bless America!

Core XK
09-11-2012, 08:44 AM
11 years ago i was sitting in history class watching all of it on the news...and here i am 11 years later...in the country where tha man who organized the entire thing is from...even though he is gone we still fight for the freedom the peace of mind for those back home...i am proud to be an American...and even prouder to be an American soldier...I will never forget...RIP to all those lives lost in NYC, and RIP to all of my battles across the military who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom and peace of mind...God bless America!

Nicely put and thank you for your service my friend!

06JeepXKHEMI
09-11-2012, 08:46 AM

Amen, thanks for your service, return safely and I got the beers!!!

cabledog25
09-11-2012, 08:48 AM
haha i would love a beer right about now. and thanks for the support everyone!

06JeepXKHEMI
09-11-2012, 08:52 AM
haha i would love a beer right about now. and thanks for the support everyone!

All in due time brother!!

cabledog25
09-11-2012, 08:54 AM
All in due time brother!!

haha yeah only about 6 more months!

Matt
09-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Its hard to come up with the right words..... every year.

pjmjr508
09-11-2012, 11:51 AM

Very well said & thank you for your service.

I was very lucky I didn't lose my father that day as he had an office in the first tower close to where the plane had hit, with this being said I extend my prayers to all that did lose members of their family in this ordeal.

mrnavy2
09-19-2012, 05:59 PM
I am working for United Airlines and EWR was where I worked as a Customer Service Rep. I was off that day and also watched everything unfold. Yes, I knew the entire flight crew on UA 93. May they all RIP.
I served OUR Country from 1976-1996. US Navy Retired.