PDA

View Full Version : SEMA 2010 - November 5, 2010 - Las Vegas Nevada

LWM
08-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Once again I have been selected to attend the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas and will be taking anouther member of the forum along with me this year.

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2010/08/semashow2010-4.jpg

This years event will be on November 2nd through Novemebr 5th.

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, and RV markets. SEMA Show 2009 drew more than 50,000 domestic and international buyers. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 1,500 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more…

2010 SEMA Show Exhibit Hours
Tuesday, November 2, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 3, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 4, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, November 5, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

LWM
09-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I received this e-mail today:

Dear JONATHAN KNAPP,

Congratulations again on your acceptance to the 2010 Opinion Leader Program. Hopefully you are excited about the program and the Show, which is only eight weeks away!

I know you were expecting to have received your badge(s) by now, and I apologize for the delay. But don’t worry; if you have received this email, you are in. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at either (REMOVED).

Please go ahead and start making your travel arrangements. Some information can be found here on the SEMA Show website.

If you have friends interested in the specialty-equipment market, be sure to tell them about this unique opportunity, and encourage them to apply.

The badges are now scheduled to be mailed beginning next week. You will receive other info from us as well as the Show gets closer. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact me.

If you are interested in attending SEMA here is your chance. Apply Here! (http://www.sema.org/?q=node/6156)

LWM
11-02-2010, 01:30 PM
One more day in the office and then it is off to vegas for the show, I am really looking forward to seeing all the cool products like this one:

https://theultimatejeep.com/images/imported/2010/11/SEMA200511JPG-1.jpg

Now if the girls woul dget out of the way so I could see the vehicle :)

Rocky Mountain Canary
11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Photo shop will get rid of them

Yaa

strokeZ
11-03-2010, 02:53 PM
What vehicle???

LWM
11-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Had a great time at SEMA, Jay & I made some good contact and learned of a couple more companies who make Commander stuff. More details after I have rested from the long three days!