PDA

View Full Version : Well, it is a Jeep, and she went off-road. What's the problem?

Adondo
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/49757242/#49299791

What a complete idiot. Unbelievable.

Erk469
11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
That's going to leave a mark!!!!

hoaxci5
11-09-2012, 03:14 PM
I read somewhere she had her licence suspended for 6 months, and had to stand on the corner for 1 hour, 2 days (i think) holding a sign that she was an idiot. I'll try to find the link....

edit: link
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/06/ohio-woman-who-drove-on-sidewalk-to-avoid-school-bus-ordered-to-wear-idiot-sign/#ixzz2BSHtbDhz

hoaxci5
11-09-2012, 03:17 PM
damn it was only 30 days.. that's a pretty soft sentence if you ask me.

Adondo
11-09-2012, 04:20 PM
She got off cheap... only $250.

She should've had to stand on the street corner wearing the "idiot" sign for the entire 30 days.

In the first video, there was someone from the school being interviewed about a door leading out to said sidewalk. Had it been me, I'd have laid in wait for the dimwit, then tossed a child sized mannequin out at the right moment. With any luck, she'd have soiled the driver's seat.

brendon
11-10-2012, 05:29 PM
"Her mother tried to explain it away by claiming 'the bus takes too long.'"

Stupid is as stupid does...

To prevent anymore breeding of idiots, I say both mother and daughter should face forced sterilization.

I think the movie "Idiocracy" was actually quite prophetic.

DetroitMarauder
11-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I can't believe she had the stones to plead not-guilty when there is video evidence.

People like her don't learn. In a month or so she'll be doing it again.

The_War_Wagon
11-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Off-roading... CLEVELAND-style. :rolleyes: In a COMPASS. :p

That's why this is the ONLY sign of INTELLIGENT life in Cleveland!

https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

ScorpionCrawler
11-20-2012, 06:32 AM
Off-roading... CLEVELAND-style. :rolleyes: In a COMPASS. :p

That's why this is the ONLY sign of INTELLIGENT life in Cleveland!

https://theultimatejeep.com/notfound.png

OUCH... from a north east Ohio guy.
Notice I said north east Ohio... not Cleveland..
Not sure why the hatred between the burg and Cleve.. It can't be football since we don't have a team.
Correction, we do have a team I forgot.....
BTW, I think my son is heading to college at Duquesene or Robert Morris...
WWagon, can you explain the stop sign at the end of a ramp when your getting on the highway? First time I've seen that...
Peace, Out
Your new friend in Cleve....if your allowed to have one.

BTW.. that women really took some grief, lines of traffic to see her and pressure for her to loose her police admin position at CSU..
The right thing to do....

The_War_Wagon
11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
OUCH... from a north east Ohio guy.
Notice I said north east Ohio... not Cleveland..
Not sure why the hatred between the burg and Cleve.. It can't be football since we don't have a team.
Correction, we do have a team I forgot.....
BTW, I think my son is heading to college at Duquesene or Robert Morris...
WWagon, can you explain the stop sign at the end of a ramp when your getting on the highway? First time I've seen that...
Peace, Out
Your new friend in Cleve....if your allowed to have one.

BTW.. that women really took some grief, lines of traffic to see her and pressure for her to loose her police admin position at CSU..
The right thing to do....

Cool deal - I'm getting my Ph.D. at Duquesne. What's he studying - I may end up being one of his professors. :p

I'm 10 generations a TARHEEL - end-of-ramp stop signs are for locals; I accelerate to merging/overtaking speed when I come off a ramp! :cool:

Pittsburghers hate Cleveland, because in the NFL, we're the closest thing to a local rivalry, being in the same division, no less.

ScorpionCrawler
11-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Cool deal - I'm getting my Ph.D. at Duquesne. What's he studying - I may end up being one of his professors. :p

I'm 10 generations a TARHEEL - end-of-ramp stop signs are for locals; I accelerate to merging/overtaking speed when I come off a ramp! :cool:

Pittsburghers hate Cleveland, because in the NFL, we're the closest thing to a local rivalry, being in the same division, no less.

Major in sport management, minor in businees or major in business and minor in sport managment.
His goal is athlete representation. He received his acceptance letter to RMU, waiting to hear from Duquesene and Xavier. It's early yet....
Hey the Browns beat the third string quarterback of the Steelers, that's an accomplishment.....

The_War_Wagon
11-26-2012, 07:09 AM
Ok - not my field (communications).

Yeah, after 8 turnovers and a quarterback with a walker, the Browns FINALLY had it in hand, with 20 seconds to go - not too shabby! :p