PDA

View Full Version : New Life Time Member

mrnavy2
01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Hello All, I know u seen a few of my post in the pass, but today i finally became a LIFETIME Member. I want to thank, Matt, Sal, and Jon, for all there advise that they gave to me in the past, and that is why I want to support this WebSite. If it was not for all the advice i have received from these guys and many others, how can i not be a member.. So I hope others that get helpful information become LifeTime Members and help keep this Site going... U guys have saved me alot of money. Thanks again.. Steve..

Matt
01-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Hell yeah buddy welcome to the club!!!

While we're not the most "active" forum on the internet, I think the people here truly make it what it is. :)

I appreciate the call-out, but there's a multitude of members who contribute.... whether they've been here from the start, are "super moderators" (you know who you are lol), or even the new members; its a combination of everyone who makes this place what it is. And that includes stand up guys like you..... btw Thank you for your years of service in the US Military. The little bit of automotive advice I offer on this forum pales in comparison to your service to our nation.

mrnavy2
01-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Thanks again....

LWM
01-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your membership, I will get the decal out soon.

I still owe someone else one and yours is coming too :)

cabledog25
01-26-2013, 10:46 AM
I think im the other person, i havnt gotten my decal either.

LWM
01-26-2013, 12:27 PM
I think im the other person, i havnt gotten my decal either.

Yep!

I just shipped 5 secure consoles, now I will get to stickers.