PDA

View Full Version : Forum Evaluation & Suggestions

LWM
08-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I have a professional who has been playing around on the forum (He created the new header) and I just wanted your thoughts on anything you think we need while I have him available.

I asked him to see about a favicon and a couple of other things for me but maybe you know something I am missing.

HueyPilotVN
08-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Jon, You might have him check on how the Forum handles new posts. Often when I get on the site it says that there are no new posts when in fact there are.

LWM
08-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Jon, You might have him check on how the Forum handles new posts. Often when I get on the site it says that there are no new posts when in fact there are.

I will see if he knows what is up with that.

El Cid
08-09-2010, 08:06 PM
On the subject of new posts, I would rather it if the post links on the "New Posts" search results page went to the start of unread posts rather than to either the start of the thread or the last page in the thread. Perhaps that's too complicated to manage, though.

Oh, and more cowbell. Definitely need more cowbell. :)

LWM
08-09-2010, 08:19 PM
On the subject of new posts, I would rather it if the post links on the "New Posts" search results page went to the start of unread posts rather than to either the start of the thread or the last page in the thread. Perhaps that's too complicated to manage, though.

Oh, and more cowbell. Definitely need more cowbell. :)

I think it does that now, not sure if I mis-understood.