PDA

View Full Version : "Keep your hands, arms, and legs in the vehicle at all times"

JustinS
07-31-2013, 07:46 PM
Gruesome. Happened at Rausch Creek apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQn08KXs1M&feature=player_embedded

BonesWK
08-01-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't even want to watch, but is that a Sal'ing?

Matt
08-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Eh its not that gruesome.... but the dude is an idiot!

That is definitely not Sal'ing....

BonesWK
08-02-2013, 05:12 AM
Eh its not that gruesome.... but the dude is an idiot!

That is definitely not Sal'ing....

I stand corrected - not Sal'ing, the Thumbnail makes it look like it though

Watched the video - That had to hurt, lets just put the weight of my truck on my left arm, No big deal...

Sal-XK
08-02-2013, 12:56 PM
What an idiot! LOL

thance
08-05-2013, 11:34 AM
I know a fellow who crushed 3 fingers holding on to the roll bar when the Jeep...... um....... rolled.

The_War_Wagon
08-05-2013, 03:17 PM
My #1 goofball discovered this the hard way today - he was riding in the backseat when I pulled into the driveway to wash the Jeep, after a quick trip to the bank. I'm putting up rear windows, front windows, closing the sunroof, etc., and he decides to stick his HEAD out of the window! :eek:

So I don't notice this (I'm buttoning everything else up!), and #3 son jumps out of the front seat, and opens the door for him (childproof locks) - so now he's hanging OUT the truck, with his head STUCK, because I put the window up on him with him IN it!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Mommy is outside gardening, so she panics, he panics, sons #2 & #3 panic, and general chaos ensues. We got him BACK out of the window, and all ends well. The Jeep wasn't damaged at all. :rolleyes:

Got it washed and vinyl trim treated, too. :cool:

p.s. - Junior is ok, too. I made him watch this video. :p