PDA

View Full Version : SA Belly Skid/ Diablo InTune

06JeepXKHEMI
08-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Jeep is pretty much sold, working out details and dropped price to get rid of it so Im taking a few things with me. Im selling the SA Belly skid which is like new, 1 wheeling trip but no damage. This skid, IMO, is a way better design than the 4xGuard and its a lot more stout. Retail is $200+ shipping, Id like $175 shipped or $145 picked up, OBO.
Next is the DiabloInTune which is also like new and is unmarried to my XK. It has my custom tune stored so you could plug into your HEMI and chirp second if you'd like, or make your own tune or purchase a custom tune to your liking. You can do everything from diagnostics, change tire size and real time data. These retail for $380+shipping, I want $300 shipped, OBO. Ill post pics once I get everything off the Jeep tonight. Everything else Im taking off the Jeep Im keeping until further notice. Get my belly skid and Matts sliders and tackle all the fun stuff!!!

thance
08-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Is there anyway you could send me the custom tune? I have the inTune.

07JeepXK
08-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Wish I could afford that skid. My 4xguard is destroyed

thance
08-13-2013, 02:32 PM
It wouldn't hurt to mention that the inTune will work on XK/WK and a slew of other Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ford/Chevy vehicles.

You plug it into the vehicle, it reads the make/model/VIN/year..... info, then you take it to the computer and it downloads the available tunes off the net.

jjt250
08-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Does the XK version fit WKs? I heard there were some fitment issues and Omelet was test fitting a WK version.

LWM
08-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Does the XK version fit WKs? I heard there were some fitment issues and Omelet was test fitting a WK version.

Not sure what the issue was with Omelets (It hit his CATS), others have installed it with no issues.

06JeepXKHEMI
08-14-2013, 05:23 AM
Is there anyway you could send me the custom tune? I have the inTune.

No, sorry. Im not licensed or insured or anything like that and wouldnt want it to come back on me is something happens. The tune I did by myself while talking with a buddy of mine who does it

Not sure what the issue was with Omelets (It hit his CATS), others have installed it with no issues.

My cats hit it sometimes but thats because I have true dual exhaust with no Y pipe. Only in certain circumstances will it rub

thance
08-14-2013, 07:23 AM
No, sorry. Im not licensed or insured or anything like that and wouldnt want it to come back on me is something happens. The tune I did by myself while talking with a buddy of mine who does it

That's OK, not sure the custom tune would be compatible anyway as I have a 2010. I believe you shared with me in a separate thread or PM a lot of details of the tune a while back and I had implemented them, but took them out when having issues with the O2 sensors. Now I am just running the out of the box mileage tune.

How did you store the settings into a separate custom tune? I can make custom changes to be applied on the spot, but have not figured out how to save them to be reapplied later.

06JeepXKHEMI
08-14-2013, 07:28 AM
I stored the tune, then downloaded to my computer like the factory tune does if you were to send it out for someone to change maps

thance
08-14-2013, 08:21 AM
where do you get the option to store it? Can you name it when you store it? How do you find the file to download to the computer? .... There is a whole aspect to this that I am missing.

When I want to install a tune:
1) select one of the preset tune options
2) select to modify/make changes to the tune if desired
3) scroll through the menus to make those changes (fuel ratio / shift points / TPS adjustments.....)
4) install the tune with the changes

If I choose to later install a different tune it will ask me if I want to keep my custom changes, so I know it is saving them somewhere, but I don't see how I have direct access to it. If I say yes to keep the changes, I can further modify the tune, but will be starting from the last changes I made.

If, at any time, I return the car to stock, those custom (self-made) changes are lost as far as I know.

06JeepXKHEMI
08-14-2013, 09:18 AM
I dont remember how I did it, try pluggin it in to your computer.. Like I said I had a buddy who helped me with it but dont talk much anymore he's no longer a free man haha, long story..

thance
08-14-2013, 10:23 AM
OK. I know you can browse through the contents of the drives when plugged in though USB.... just not sure what it all means or how to manipulate it. I'll have to play around some more when I get some time.........

Thanks!

07JeepXK
08-14-2013, 02:28 PM
I dont remember how I did it, try pluggin it in to your computer.. Like I said I had a buddy who helped me with it but dont talk much anymore he's no longer a free man haha, long story..

I love how that works.

06JeepXKHEMI
08-16-2013, 11:54 AM
I also have a full size spare, chrome clad with stock GY Fortera.. Make offer

Also, stock intake, rear sway bar, endlinks, factory foglights and other randoms. Make offers

06JeepXKHEMI
09-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Bumping this back up, not sure if everyone knows but the Jeep is gone has been for about 3 weeks. I'm giving this forum first dibs, I'll be posting on Jeep forum couple days. Updated list
SA Belly skid, clean no major blemishes or dents, not really sure you dent this thing! $175 shipped or $145 picked up. I'll be in Pittsburgh this weekend..

DiabloSport InTune mint condition no scratches nothing, comes with all original material and cable. Retail for $380+shipping, I'll take $300 shipped.

5 qts Amsoil OE 5w20 synthetic unopened, $30 shipped. Basically you get free shipping.

3.25 qts Amsoil Severe Gear 75w-140 and a tube Slip Lock Gear Oil Additive $50 shipped.

I've got a chrome clad OEM wheel with good Fortera, chip in wheel lip must have caught it wheeling still holds air. Make offer.

Also have a rear sway bar, make offer.

Remember this will be posted ina few days elsewhere so get what you need and save some money. Cash talks make an offer.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

06JeepXKHEMI
09-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Pics cont

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

06JeepXKHEMI
09-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Thance, clear your inbox cant respond to you

thance
09-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Should have some space now.

andyb
11-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Heading South anytime in the near future? Interested in the SA Belly Skid. I'm in Raleigh for a few more weeks before moving down to GA.

06JeepXKHEMI
11-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Im in Charlotte actually hahaa just moved here, guess I should update my city

andyb
11-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Haha okay, that's easy. Just left yesterday and was in Charlotte last weekend. My girlfriend lives there. I'm moving to Augusta around the Dec. 5 so I probably won't be back in Charlotte until one of the two weekends in the middle of December.

06JeepXKHEMI
11-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Ok, so you want me to hold it for you?

andyb
11-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Ok, so you want me to hold it for you?

Sending you a PM.

Let me get through this move and if it hasn't sold after I get all the necessary expenses taken care of I'll come get it.