PDA

View Full Version : REC Navigation user's manual available / 4 MB PDF file

lekmedm
08-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Hi everyone.

A few times in the past there have been some members asking about instructions for the REC radio/nav unit because they didn't have the manual. I know that when purchasing a used vehicle you frequently don't get all the manuals that were originally there. It's great that the XK owner's manual can be downloaded directly from the Jeep website, but why they don't have the navi manuals there is beyond me.

Anyway, I scanned my REC user's manual into a 4 MB PDF file. It's not perfect, but readable, and I think better than nothing. I took my own time, effort, and thought for my fellow Jeeper to do this, and I make it available for free. I've seen lots of cases where similar manuals are scanned and sold on eBay. All I ask is that no one else tries to make a profit from it. Please pass it on for free to others in need. What goes around comes around!

If anyone would like a copy, send me a PM with an email address where to send it.

(While you're here, stay a while. Read, ask questions, share your experience...)

Cheers!

:cool:

LWM
10-21-2010, 03:13 PM
There is now a downloadable PDF file online as well, You can get a copy of it by clicking here! (http://www.wkjeeps.com/manuals/REC-OwnersManual.pdf)