PDA

View Full Version : Paid Subscriptions & Donations

LWM
08-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I have added the features to become a paid subscriber or make a donation to help support xk-forum.com

The member subscriptions are similar to those of other forums and the donation button allows individuals to select any amount they want.

I will be working on adding an icon to your log-on so others will know if you are a Lifetime, Premium or Supporting Sponsor inthe near future.

And as always, thanks for your continued support in making xk-forum.com the ultimate Jeep Commander Forum.

El Cid
12-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Since I dropped off from being a Supporting Vendor the forum is telling me I now have too many messages in my box. :)

I was trying to find out what number I can have, and how this changes or not depending on the level of forum membership, but I can't seem to find it.

Would it be possible to add descriptions somewhere of what the different membership levels contain? It certainly isn't on the user's subscription upgrade page (which would be a good place to have it), and I couldn't find it elsewhere, either.

LWM
08-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Since we are back up and running I did want to remind you that you can click the "Paid Subscriptions" for different levels of membership, there is also a donation button if you feel so inclined to put a little more towards the operation costs of this forum.

I did pay out approximately $500 to get get a 5 year hosting plan and domain transfer & registration fees as well as $260 for web tech services.

Thank you as always for your continued support.

Core XK
08-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Just paid my subscription for lifetime membership. I will be making a donation soon as well to help with the cost.

Thanks