PDA

View Full Version : New stuff in our info

Sal-XK
08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Hey whats the stuff around our information. There is a green thing (on a distinguished road) not the online green dot and whats rep power? just curious

LWM
08-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Hey whats the stuff around our information. There is a green thing (on a distinguished road) not the online green dot and whats rep power? just curious

Some toys I am playing with! The distinguished road is based on the number of posts, you get additional lights (I think) as your post count increases. I am looking at changing the green light to a small Jeep icon but that all depends on the sucesses of my web guy.

Rep power is new as well and if you look at the bottom line in anther persons post you will see what appears to be a Sheriff's badge, if you click that icon you can give another member rep points for adding helpful infomation to the forum. You can also take away rep points if all they do is rag on other members or stuff like that (not anything any of our members would do anyway :) )

Doc in AZ
08-24-2010, 12:18 PM
"on a distinguished road" is in reference to rep points you are given.

Sal-XK
08-24-2010, 12:26 PM
ok cool I didn't even notice that sheriffs badge thing down there man you have 10 rep points I think your voting for your self hahaha just kidding man thanks for the quick reply.

WanderingTs
08-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Do we get to make suggestions to name the levels beyond a disinguished road?

How about -

-4wheeling through god's country
-jeeping on down the road
-rising over rocks
-making hummer owners regret their choices

NeilSmith
08-27-2010, 08:13 AM
I think GM already did this. LOL !!

LWM
08-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Do we get to make suggestions to name the levels beyond a distinguished road?

How about -

-4wheeling through god's country
-jeeping on down the road
-rising over rocks

I think I can add and change these fields as well, I am still playing with the backroom when I get bored and have a little extra time. I spend so much time here now that I hardly get into the "other" forum.

07JeepXK
08-28-2010, 06:08 AM
Theres nothing wrong with that. lol