PDA

View Full Version : Finally LEVEL and content

paroxysym
12-03-2014, 11:56 AM
finally after harping on john about his set up and messing around with a bunch of different spring combos in the rear- FINALLY im done and happy with my jeep. heres my set up and its pretty level(approx 1/2" difference in height between the front and the rear). heres the set-up:

- XK Hemi front coils
- JBA strut spacer
- SRT rear springs
- Bilstein 4600 HDs on all 4 corners
- 255/70r17 hankook dynapro ATMs on powdercoated JK moabs
- 1/4" wheel spacers
- new spring isolators on all 4 corners

add ons: SRT front swaybar, addco rear swaybar

the hub to fender measurements are: 19" front, 19.5"-19.75" rear
fender to ground: 33.5" front, 34" rear

ride is amazing at this stance, even at 140K. ive gone from stock, to daystar BB with bilsteins, to BB with MMLs, to XK coils on all 4 corners(rear was way to high- almost 2" higher than the front), and i am finally settled on and happy with this stance. i may in the future add some wheel spacers to help the stance. but for now, shes perfect for a kid hauler/grocery getter. ive taken it on a 300mi road trip and was amazed at the ride, theres no rubbing on the pinch welds or rear fender at this height. I trimmed my front airdam to allow alittle more clearance in the front and to enhance the appearance of the front. I know its probably lower than a stocker but not by much.

Sal-XK
12-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Looks good!

paroxysym
03-11-2015, 01:26 PM

pic of the trimmed airdam and a current pic- still sitting level and love the ride.