PDA

View Full Version : Commander in FourWheeler

TrialByFire
04-28-2015, 07:46 AM
Hi guys,

Harry Wagner, a New Mexico native, writes for FourWheeler Magazine and went out with me in last year about this time for an article he wanted to write. JP Magazine finally published it last month and now it is online at FourWheeler.com (http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/1506-2006-jeep-commander-that-gets-wheeled-hard/).

TBF

Sal-XK
04-28-2015, 06:00 PM
That's awesome man congratulations!! That will do a lot for the trail credit of the XK.

Holiday Jones
04-28-2015, 06:58 PM
That's what's up! Almost everyone here in saint Augustine has wranglers, they all look the same to me.lol so I love seeing the big brother get his respects

TrialByFire
04-29-2015, 08:38 AM
That's awesome man congratulations!! That will do a lot for the trail credit of the XK.

I was out at King of the Hammers a year ago and Harry happened to see the XK in the pits and left his card and a note on the windshield asking about writing it up. Its some good exposure for 4XGuard/JBA.

Sal-XK
04-29-2015, 04:58 PM
I was out at King of the Hammers a year ago and Harry happened to see the XK in the pits and left his card and a note on the windshield asking about writing it up. Its some good exposure for 4XGuard/JBA.

I posted the links on a couple of the face book pages as well, it received a good bit of attention. I wonder if marlin got to see it, I know his been sick again or something.