PDA

View Full Version : Modified default

Doc in AZ
09-09-2010, 11:11 AM
can you get the "modified default" color scheme? i just found it on another forum i'm on and it's a happy medium between the default and the stealth.

LWM
09-09-2010, 02:33 PM
can you get the "modified default" color scheme? i just found it on another forum i'm on and it's a happy medium between the default and the stealth.

PM me the forum that has it and I am sure I can get it.

07JeepXK
09-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I love the stealth. Curious to see what modified default looks like.

LWM
02-08-2011, 01:37 PM
I love the stealth. Curious to see what modified default looks like.

Modified default was almost identical to the default, I need to hire the web guy to add a couple more so if anyone has other sites that they like the backgrounds on please let me know, they are not all availble as some are custom but if they are on the vBulletin site we can add them here for a small fee. Thanks!

Sal-XK
02-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Define a small fee or do I don't want to know

LWM
02-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Define a small fee or do I don't want to know

You really do not want to know. It would be nice to know someone who knew how to do this stuff but I don't know how so I hire a guy.

Sal-XK
02-08-2011, 06:22 PM
I've made plenty of web sites in my time all though its been a little while. Never did a forum before but I will offer up my services for free. I've always been able to figure anything computer related out on my own and when I can't it's always taken a tier 4 tech before they knew more then me LOL. Just throwing it out there bro no worries either way.

LWM
02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
I've made plenty of web sites in my time all though its been a little while. Never did a forum before but I will offer up my services for free. I've always been able to figure anything computer related out on my own and when I can't it's always taken a tier 4 tech before they knew more then me LOL. Just throwing it out there bro no worries either way.

very nice to know, i know code has to be written but that is way above my league.