PDA

View Full Version : Your support needed - 6000 Acre Northumberland OHV Park in Central PA.

p@55w0rd
09-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Well I posted this up on the "other" forum and receive no response... I firmly believe this is an excellent opportunity for NE and Midwest Jeep enthusiasts to get involved. We do not have the luxury of miles of trails in this part of the country.

Currently the park is in the Planning Phase, this means nothing is written in stone or finalized. The consultants (Pashek Associates along with Pennoni), the Northumberland County Commissioners, and the Planning Department are extensively exploring every option for the park and its potential. We will formulate all these options into a "concept plan." Once that occurs we will hold various meetings for public input. This public input phase is a vital part in planning a project like this. We need to hear what YOU think. Currently we are formulating the concept which is an extensive and detailed process. We need to consider and educate ourselves on every option inlcuding the structure and impact of current parks so our concept is well organized and structured.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/northumberlandohvpark/

Sal-XK
09-15-2010, 12:22 PM
this is what I got You have tried to access a non-existent petition. Please check the petition address and try again or

LWM
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM
this is what I got You have tried to access a non-existent petition. Please check the petition address and try again or

I received the same message, can you check the link for us?

p@55w0rd
09-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Sorry - link fixed!

LWM
09-15-2010, 06:54 PM
I completed the petition.

Sal-XK
09-15-2010, 07:18 PM
done....

cico7
08-15-2011, 03:58 AM
whats happening with this park? any news?