PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Off Road Inc. 2.5" Front Billet Spacer Lift

LWM
11-18-2010, 04:23 PM
At SEMA 2010 I found many company's that make products for our Commanders, one of these companies was Velocity which makes a 2.5" front billet spacer to level out the look of the Commander.

These spacers are:

Made in the USA
T8-8081 Aluminum
Anodized Stealth Black
DIY Easy Install
Come with a Lifetime Warranty

Check it out at http://www.velocityoffroad.com/

El Cid
11-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Good to see another manufacturer in this market. I do think that's a 1.75" spacer, though.

07JeepXK
11-27-2010, 08:06 AM
I think that would more then level out the XK. It would make the front end sit a lot higher then the rear. Not only that but you wouldnt be able to run 32's either. It doesnt come with any lift for the rear and I rub on the rear a little with 32's and BDS lift.

Sal-XK
11-27-2010, 08:09 AM
I think that would more then level out the XK. It would make the front end sit a lot higher then the rear. Not only that but you wouldnt be able to run 32's either. It doesnt come with any lift for the rear and I rub on the rear a little with 32's and BDS lift.

I agree I smashed my rear tire all the way in the fender yesterday and had no room to spare.

wrenchin hobo
11-27-2010, 12:08 PM
How much are they? I may add this to my existing lift to get the truck leveled out. Would be the perfect compliment to the RK lift. Has anyone tried doubling up on a lift and a spacer like that in the front? I wonder if it's too much lift for the axle...should be if I don't hit full lock when in tight spots.

J

07JeepXK
11-27-2010, 01:19 PM
It would be to much lift.....you'd have horrible cv angles and your UCA would be at an extreme angle. If you just want your Xk a little more level, talk to robby and get his 1/4 leveling spacers.