PDA

View Full Version : AR Ventures Atriculated Hitches

LWM
11-18-2010, 04:41 PM
At SEMA 2010 I had the opportunity to see many products that would be helpful to the Commander Community, one of these products was an articulated hitch by AR Ventures.

These guys have developed a hitch that once attached to your tow vehicle (Commander) you can release the ball arm to swivel making it a lot easier for one person to back up to a trailer and then attach the trailer to the ball without multiple attempts to line up the ball & hitch.

Check it out here: http://www.arventures hitches.com/hitches.html (you will have to copy and paste into your browser and then remove the space between the s & h)

strokeZ
11-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Great idea and neat product!

WanderingTs
11-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Wow they did not think out their website address did they. Their marketing people need to be fired. And then fired from their next job too.

LWM
11-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Wow they did not think out their website address did they. Their marketing people need to be fired. And then fired from their next job too.

I think it is just two buddies or relitives and no other staff, they have probley never used the web before this adventure and nover thought about the filters, but I do agree that they might want to reconsider their corrent web title.