PDA

View Full Version : Secure Console - Black Friday Sale!!!

LWM
11-20-2010, 04:50 PM
When I ordered the Secure Console I had to order 25 in order to get the product manufactured, Only 15 were sold and I have been holding 10 in my study for over six months. Now you can have one for a special price!

XK-Forum.com Special price: $150.00 (including shipping)

Send me a PM if you are interested in getting one of these at this special discounted price, I can accept PayPal or you can send payment through snail-mail.

If you want to use PayPal you can click the donate link above and enter the amount of $150.00 and be sure to include your mailing address.

WanderingTs
11-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Is there a thread where you talk about what is required for installation?

LWM
11-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Is there a thread where you talk about what is required for installation?

Yes, Click here to be transported to the discussion thread. (http://xk-forum.com/showthread.php/6-Secure-Console-Lockable-Center-Console)

brendon
11-23-2010, 09:35 PM
I still want one of these, but there are lots of things I want right now. Decisions, decisions...

07JeepXK
11-26-2010, 08:25 AM
I still want one of these, but there are lots of things I want right now. Decisions, decisions...

X2

I wish I could afford this right now. This is something I really want, however there are many things I really need for the Commander. All four of my shocks/struts are blown. Thats on the priority list right now.

IamJEEP
02-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Hopefully by the time I get around to buying one, they will still be available.

LWM
02-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Hopefully by the time I get around to buying one, they will still be available.

Sold two more this week but I think I still have plenty.