PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Vacation

LWM
12-15-2010, 03:44 PM
I am heading out the door for my Christmas vacation. Plans include a few days in Pasadena California with my Brother-in-law and his family, a few days in Sacramento California with my Father-in-law and then Christmas with my Mom and three of my sisters in Grants Pass Oregon.

I will take my lap top with me and check in every couple of days if I can get wi-fi service, hope you all enjoy your family this Christmas season.

06blkhemi
12-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Have fun !! We're closing (finally) on our house this weekend,so I'll be busy with that. Then when my work is shut down between Xmas and New Years,we'll be unpacking and repainting a few rooms in our old rental house we moved out of ! So not much of a vacation for us this time around !!

Frank..

Sal-XK
12-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I should be heading up to Chicago myself sometime this weekend. I hope everyone has a blessed Holiday and a happy new year.

LWM
12-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Just poking my head in, we are currently in Sacramento and plan to leave for Oregon on Tuesday morning.

NeilSmith
12-19-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm starting my vacation at noon on the 22nd. Will be off till monday after new years. We aren't doing anything special, just spending time here at home. We plan on taking our daughter and her friend to Massanutten Ski Resort for their indoor water park on tuesday. The weather forcast says maybe a few inches of snow on Christmas day, Woo Hoo !!

1USMC
12-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Happy Holidays all !!!
I'll be away at work until sometime in January 2011 ( 1st time writing "2011"... wow..)
Be safe out there all and enjoy !!!