PDA

View Full Version : 2011 East coast Camping poll

Sal-XK
02-01-2011, 02:47 PM
This is to get an idea of what people want for camping.

Badin group camp has water power and a new bath house.
Badin individual camp sites
Free primitive camping must be self sufficient off the trails
Free camping out of the way from everyone else
The under ground house, has two rooms plus pull out and cots so sleeps 8 or so. Its a nice place big kitchen and stuff.

cico7
02-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Sal Rocks!!
The option of "where everyone else is" isn't on there. I like the idea of a group camp. But free off road is good too. My wife comes, it will be a Marriott somewhere

Crackedup
02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Funny how women can influence our descisions. I'm gonna stick to my guns though, if she comes along, she'll be camping, she likes to camp out now and then anyway. Since I voted for the group camp, which has water and a bath house, that should be good enough.

Sal-XK
02-03-2011, 04:43 PM
LOL same argument in every house brother. Wife was complaining we camped to much at the beach last year and wants to stay a hotel a couple times this year:(

Sal-XK
02-12-2011, 09:05 AM
please go here http://www.xk-forum.com/showthread.php/276-2011-East-Coast-Camp-Commander

Sal-XK
02-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Just reminding everyone that I will be at Uwharrie this weekend for the volunteer work day and will be scoping out and hopefully finalizing our camping arrangements. If group camp won't work for us I will scope out primitive\free camping and get grids to there location.