PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NC

michael.brewer1234
03-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey guys,
i have had my commander for about 4 months now and as of today i ordered a 4" SUperlift. I havent done much but i live about 30 minutes from uwharrie so i frequent there. Happy to be a member.

CT-riverrat
03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
From one newbie to another Hello, Welcome!

NeilSmith
03-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome guys. You may want to shoot Sal a pm, he goes to Uwharrie often and East Coast Camp Commander will be held there this year.

Sal-XK
03-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Hey guys,
i have had my commander for about 4 months now and as of today i ordered a 4" SUperlift. I havent done much but i live about 30 minutes from uwharrie so i frequent there. Happy to be a member.

Whats up man and welcome to the forum. I'm guessing you are the one that messaged me on YouTube? As Neil said and I have may have mentioned East Coast Commander will be held at Uwharrie I hope you can make it. I will be attending a work day at Uwharrie coming up the last Saturday of March I think it is you are welcome to come out for that as well if you like. Glad to have you aboard make sure you dig around the site tons of stuff here. You should also start a garage and post some pics of your jeep and its progress as you mod. In my signature you will find a XK-parts link check that out as well. Again welcome and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

IamJEEP
03-14-2011, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the forums, this is a great place for info and friendly advise. Pics are always welcomed, stock or not.

sean112280
03-14-2011, 10:55 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you.

Spigot
03-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum. Another "East Coast" guy! Man, where's all the Colorado guys! lol. Make sure you post some pics! 4" lift? Sounds like you need a Doc Rear bumper! Check out the group buy thread. haha

I think you'll like it here.

Cheers!